Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old September 5th, 2016, 01:09 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Just something that makes it sound more official
PSYCHOKINESIS
If El or any friendly figure adjacent to El is attacked, she may deal 1 damage to herself to roll 5 defense dice to block the attack. All excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. For each shield rolled, if the attacking figure is small, medium or large, you may place the attacking figure 1 space away from the space it previously occupied.When a figure is moved with Psychokinesis, if it is enaged, it will not take leaving engagement attacks.

Also with it are we not putting it that if she is on a water space she can prevent the damage with Pyschokenisis?
I believe the main idea behind that is because using Psychokinesis in water doesn't have an effect on whether or not she gets a nosebleed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Also what about this for a mini...Figure a member of power pack would do. Only thing I could think of.

Edit also here is the 1st draft of the card with the chosen image
The figure, ugh, It's so cartoony. But considering it's the best we have, great job finding one!

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old September 6th, 2016, 10:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That figure would go great with a LGD. (Little Greenstuff Dress) I think I watched about 15 minutes of this show. Little girl seeing visions in a kiddie pool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 8th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry all, I've been working crazy hours in RL and when I come home the wife doesn't want me on the computer as she'd been ravaged by a 3-year old all day.

I've thought of some more official wording for the Psychokinesis power.

I continue leaning towards keeping water as augment

and
I still think she should have some adjacency bonding to further the plot and keep her from being a general

Perhaps over weekend I'll post a more fleshed out response.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old September 8th, 2016, 02:23 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Water You Doing?

I really feel like it's a bit of a theme break but it at least makes some sense. I don't think I'd feel comfortable unless it's "on a water space and unengaged" since she can't really do it while under attack.

~Dysole, who admits this would be a hard thing to translate anyways
Old September 9th, 2016, 12:37 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Water You Doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I really feel like it's a bit of a theme break but it at least makes some sense. I don't think I'd feel comfortable unless it's "on a water space and unengaged" since she can't really do it while under attack.

~Dysole, who admits this would be a hard thing to translate anyways
Having her unengaged is a fine adjustment.

Old September 10th, 2016, 11:09 AM

DARK VISION
After revealing an order marker on this card and before taking any turns, if El is unengaged, she may deal 1 damage to herself to look at a random unrevealed order marker on any enemy Army Card. If she is on a blue water space, she may instead take no damage and look at all order markers on any one card.

ADVENTURER BANDING
Before taking a turn with El, you may first take a turn with any adjacent Adventurer or Young Hero you control.

Old September 14th, 2016, 01:00 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So here is where we are correct.

Old September 15th, 2016, 03:46 PM

The words are correct thanks @JC McMinis

I worry i designed it too technical.
What do others think. What do you feel?

Old September 15th, 2016, 07:27 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
That its perfect. I personally think it could have a little less words though. Got a little confusing.
Old September 15th, 2016, 07:54 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Not knowing the source material, I think this custom looks good.
I think point cost should be relatively low considering she'll probably get killed by Syvarris on the 2nd round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
That its perfect. I personally think it could have a little less words though. Got a little confusing.
I have to disagree here, less words means that the powers are changed, and in HeroScape, one sentence missing can change the power drastically. Perhaps some re-arrangement is in order, but we can't really cut anything.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old September 16th, 2016, 08:52 AM

K I'll rework the wording, point her up, and aim to finish her by the weekend's end.

Old September 18th, 2016, 12:15 AM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

Undyne from undertale ??? Aquatic fish creature that uses heavy armor and spears to attack base considered: Sahaugin raider . Powers considered spear onslaught special attack range 3 attack 4 : you may attack 3 times in succession using undyne's spear onslaught special attack. You may target up to two different figures with this special attack . Amphibious you do not stop movement when in water. Undying determination: if you have less then 3 life left and your opponent Rolls enough wounds to destroy undyne roll the 20 sided die if you roll a 14 or higher ignore all wounds you just recieved and put a wound on the attacking figure. Life7 move 6 range4 attack5defence5points170 personality:determined Class:guard unique hero (race) boss monster general... Ullar?????

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum