Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 7th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
I'm in this strange sort of limbo situation being in Moscow where I am about 5 miles from Washington and several hours away from pretty much anyone else on here who lives in Idaho.
Yeah it's a bit of a drive to come down to where the Idaho group is at...but we occasionally have tourneys out here if we can get enough..AND I typically open up my home to house anyone traveling long distances (usually the Utah guys that drive up for the weekend)...so you're more than welcome next time we have an event.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers