Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 20th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, he said he would get to it this weekend 2-3 weeks ago. I'm not sure we need more tests, I just wanted to give him a chance to turn his in and earn some points while getting one more tester to take a look at how they perform. I'm not too concerned based on anything I've seen in the test results so far. I'm not opposed to holding off for another set of tests though if any of the heroes don't feel the same way. I'll go ahead and give him one more poke and tell him we are going to wrap these guys up on Monday so he needs to turn in whatever he has by then if he wants to earn points instead of losing them. I'll even mention the fact we have been talking about reducing the cost for allies to LD and see if that motivates him at all. I know he wants to run Constantine.
Sounds like a plan.
Old October 20th, 2017, 06:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Yeah, he said he would get to it this weekend 2-3 weeks ago. I'm not sure we need more tests, I just wanted to give him a chance to turn his in and earn some points while getting one more tester to take a look at how they perform. I'm not too concerned based on anything I've seen in the test results so far. I'm not opposed to holding off for another set of tests though if any of the heroes don't feel the same way. I'll go ahead and give him one more poke and tell him we are going to wrap these guys up on Monday so he needs to turn in whatever he has by then if he wants to earn points instead of losing them. I'll even mention the fact we have been talking about reducing the cost for allies to LD and see if that motivates him at all. I know he wants to run Constantine.
We've given him so many chances and so many extensions that if it doesn't work then I don't know what would. He has some great drafts and ideas but just no follow through on anything here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Never heard anything at all back from Laughing. I'm pretty comfortable with where these guys are at after spending a lot of time retooling and refining them during the initial. Now after Ronin & Lazy's tests I'm not seeing anything new that alarms me. So lets move forward here and get these guys wrapper up.

I propose the Foot Clan Ninja for Final Editing at 155 points.

YK - yea
johnny139 - yea
Ronin - yea
japes - yea
Viegon - yea
Arkham - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; November 2nd, 2017 at 02:27 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 05:37 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Although it'd be nice to get some more tests as per usual, I'm beginning to think part of the change we may need to make/accept with the slowdown in activity around here,
is requiring less tests per unit unless the first 2 have red flags. Yea
Old October 23rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Did the CRB ever get pinged here? If they're not worried about anything, I'm fine with just 3 testers on a design.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I just scrolled through the thread and did not see any posts by Dok if that is who you are looking for.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
I just scrolled through the thread and did not see any posts by Dok if that is who you are looking for.
Any/all of the CRB, not just dok.
@dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @weebaer
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:24 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I don't see any concerns. I am just trying to work out in my head how to clean this sentence up a bit.

"You may not return more figures into play with this special power than the number of figures the opponent with the least number of figures on the battlefield has in play."

I can't come up with anything currently....carry on...lol.
Old October 26th, 2017, 02:01 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I don't really have any major concerns I guess, but I'm not digging that weird super clunky 'no dogpiling' bit. Like if it comes down to Superman and some cheap filler vs these guys, it suddenly can become tactically advantageous for Supes to murder his teammates to slow the Ninja's respawn clock. That just seems bizarre from both a theme and game-play perspective.

It just feels like there are other ways to wrangle them that aren't so blatantly janky, like just bumping the die roll a bit or something. Honestly, not really sure they need too much wrangling really. You don't want something like the Marro Warriors in C3G land, but with the once per round limit, decently high point cost, and just the nature of C3G where it is a fair bit easier to take out potentially troublesome filler early if need be, I think you've got a bit of wiggle room.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 26th, 2017, 02:48 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree with those guys that the wording is bad. You can only return a maximum of 3 figures in a turn anyway, I don’t see how this isn’t something that can’t just be folded into their cost rather than putting that mouthful out there.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 26th, 2017, 03:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Was this ever even a factor in any tests. I know the argument as it's similar to the one I heard with Gizmo and his bots but I still don't thinks it's as much of a balance issue as it's just has the chance of occasionally being annoying. If you want to limit it Just make it so you can roll a max of 2 times per round then the most you can respawn is 2 plus the 1 on the board so even a single attack hero has the chance of taking all three out in the round and if not what are the chances of the other two getting respawned again the next round.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 26th, 2017, 03:27 PM
C3G Landlord

I was under the impression that I could not move forward with the design unless a single attack hero had a chance to defeat the Foot Clan one on one. While I agree that scenario is not very likely to occur in most games between two players just looking to have a fun game, their are a few players I can think of that would purposely hide the Foot in the back of their start zone and save them for clean up duty while spending the early and mid game trying to ensure that their opponent only had one figure left at the end of the game. Thus we have to make the figures such that they can't be abused by the un-fun, win at all cost players of our game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library