Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 5th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker
Re: Your most screwed up HS figs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenmojo View Post
Not a figure, but I have an Utgar Valkyrie dice that has four skulls on it and no Utgar symbol. It took a few months to notice...
That's hilarious! You should post a picture and write under it: EPIC FAIL.
Old January 5th, 2009, 10:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Not a figure, but I have an Utgar Valkyrie dice that has four skulls on it and no Utgar symbol. It took a few months to notice...
I've heard a few stories about screwed up dice. I always make sure to check them, now.
Old January 5th, 2009, 10:18 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
I've heard a few stories about screwed up dice. I always make sure to check themmy opponent's, now.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old January 5th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I've heard a few stories about screwed up dice. I always make sure to check themmy opponent's, now.
Imagine 8 of those with Jotun! On average, you'd get 6 skulls!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old January 5th, 2009, 10:33 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Imagine 8 of those with Jotun! On average, you'd get 6 skulls!
Well, try imagining 4th Mass getting three skulls every time.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old January 6th, 2009, 04:50 PM

Superm9 is surprisingly tart

So THAT'S how my brother always rolls above average!

I would collect 10 of those and bring them as your "lucky dice" to tournaments!

Star Wars
Battlefront II Fan!
Check out pictures of my custom Heroscape terrain props, maps, and my SWBFII mod map: Xagobah: Mazarian Assault here
Old January 6th, 2009, 05:29 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

That same 10th Regiment of Foot has the bent gun. One of my Ashigaru Yari is missing the tip of his spear. One of my Ashigaru Harquebus's gun is bent. Other then that I am pretty lucky.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old January 6th, 2009, 05:42 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superm9 View Post
So THAT'S how my brother always rolls above average!

I would collect 10 of those and bring them as your "lucky dice" to tournaments!
I think that you'd end up with a structurally superfluous new behind if you attempted that.
</IMG>
Old January 6th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Once more, with feeling:

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 1st, 2009, 09:47 PM

Redfish12X is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

One Izumi Samurai who looks really awesome, looks like he's gonna throw a blade slicing upwards instead of outwards. Looks better in my opinion. (I'll have to take a picture.)

One Sentinel of Jandar, who, though appearing to be straight up and down, can't stand up for more than a minute on it's own. (This would need a video, so I'm not gonna bother.)

One of my Agent Carr's Sword bends a little. (I'm not even sure I own this particular Agent Carr anymore, now that I think about it.)

Proud owner of the Elite Onyx Vipers.
Sad player who doesn't own 4th Massachusetts Line.

Last edited by Redfish12X; February 1st, 2009 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Saw Jim's Post
Old February 1st, 2009, 10:20 PM

Zhoom45 Woo who?

Slowly but surely, I'm losing my order markers. They all get bent at the joint and are then rendered useless. I suppose if I used a full set of bent order markers I would be okay...

Zhoom45 is every character in his own little world which no one has heard of, or wants to enter for that matter.
Old February 1st, 2009, 10:26 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All of my swords (except for the KoW's ) are bent, Jotun's especially...
Sadly, though, of my 3 squads of KoW, one of my "Hawethorne Sculpts" has a crushed face.

My Sir Gilbert doesn't have a determined look on his face, it is more like a confused, stupid look.

And though I don't think this counts as a figure, but my camera came with the wrong cord and I can't find the right one in stores anywhere.
(I'm not kidding.)

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units