Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 8th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

Thanks, @Xorlof !

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 8th, 2014, 08:55 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thanks, @Xorlof !
What he said. I'm excited for these new features.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 8th, 2014, 09:10 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks to me that the disappearing-page problem has been fixed with the upgrade.
Old August 8th, 2014, 09:18 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Maybe. The issue only showed up when there were the right amount of posts on the current page. From my view I only see 3 posts on this page (48/page).

--
--
--

--
Old August 8th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Maybe. The issue only showed up when there were the right amount of posts on the current page. From my view I only see 3 posts on this page (48/page).
Ah, I hadn't realized that. Maybe I spoke too soon.
Old August 8th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The disappearing page should be fixed for good this time--or at least there was something about it in the release notes for one of the interim versions I upgraded us through last night. (We moved from v3.6.9 last night. With how vBulletin does their upgrades we had to upgrade through 32 interim versions before applying the v3.8.8 final version. That brought us current on the vBulletin v3 software line.)

I'm inclined to leave the thread title as-is, at least for a while, since our Mysterious Disappearing Final Page did exactly that (disappeared).

Since Dad_Scaper's post brought us to a new page, I will quote this so it doesn't get lost:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Please report any issues related to the recent upgrade in the Aug-2014 HSers Upgrade thread, rather than here.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 8th, 2014, 12:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I can't copy images directly into posts (I have to copy the url and insert it manually) and I can't do any WYSIWYG editing (everything stays as huge walls of code for me, which is a huge pain when editing my custom threads). I can do both on my old computer, but I couldn't do either on my new one even before the update, I didn't want to mention it until after the update just in case it got fixed, but since I'm still having the problem I was wondering if there is anything to do about it on my end. I'm using chrome, and my messaging editor interface option is set to Enhanced Interface.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 8th, 2014, 12:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The "wide" and "discreet and fast-loading" display formats seem to no longer be scaling to the width of the window. This just happened recently as this had been working this morning post-upgrade.
Old August 8th, 2014, 12:54 PM

@dok :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Please report any issues related to the recent upgrade in the Aug-2014 HSers Upgrade thread, rather than here.

--
--
--

--
Old August 8th, 2014, 12:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Aaaand the disappearing final page is back! Hail to the king baby!

Hopefully that's not a sign of a major issue or anything.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 28th, 2014, 05:52 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

FACT: The Daily Fact Thread has disappeared from the General sub-forum.

EDIT: No, it hasn't, but for some reason it's moved to page 147 as the General sub-forum is for some reason listing threads alphabetically!

Another EDIT: Actually, it's Other Games, Other Media and General. All three are listing threads alphabetically. However, if I go further in, say to Video Games or TV, the threads are displayed normally.

Weird.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old October 29th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
the General sub-forum is for some reason listing threads alphabetically!
Other Games, Other Media and General. All three are listing threads alphabetically.
Thanks for letting us know. I don't know why this changed, but I changed it back.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online