Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 6th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Trapster

The Book of Trapster

C3G MARVEL WAVE 14
FANTASTIC ADVENTURES

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Sinister set.
Its model number and name are #013 / Paste Pot Pete or #014-015 / Trapster.

Character Bio - Peter used his chemistry genius to develop a number of adhesives and tried his hand at crime. After being released from prison for developing a solvent to Baron Zemo's Adhesive-X, Pete returned to that life of crime as the more-powerful Trapster, although both heroes and villains alike never miss an opportunity to remind him of his original moniker - Paste Pot Pete.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:19 AM. Reason: png
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Trapster - Design Phase

NAME = TRAPSTER
SECRET IDENTITY = PETER PETRUSKI

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = UNFORTUNATE

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 75

PASTE POT 13
Start the game with 3 white Paste Pot markers on this card. Before attacking, you may choose any small or medium opponent's figure that is not an Event Hero and is within 5 clear sight spaces of Trapster. Roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 1 from the roll if the chosen figure has a Tricky personality. If the figure is a common or squad figure and you roll 13 or higher, destroy the figure. If the figure is a Unique Hero and you roll 13 or higher, place a Paste Pot Marker on that figure's Army Card. Figures other than Trapster with Paste Pot Markers on their cards may not move or be moved by any power on any Army Card. At the end of each round all of your Paste Pot Markers are returned to this Army Card.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 30th, 2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

It is funny, because I was just typing up my writeup for Mister Miracle, as I found a way to bypass all "cyber claw" like powers for him.

1 - How many PP markers do you start the game with on the card?
2 - Can we let all figures be affected by death and just Unique Heroes get stuck? And work it so that Event Heroes are not affected at all?
3 - Can we subtract from the roll if the figure has the Tricky personality?

Great writeup btw. Simple and sweet one power cards are refreshing. Although I hope that Trickster from DC has a bit more gadgets.
Old January 6th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice!
How about something like "at the end of each round, all PP markers are returned to this card" ?

Then he would also just need 3 markers.
Old January 6th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
It is funny, because I was just typing up my writeup for Mister Miracle, as I found a way to bypass all "cyber claw" like powers for him.

1 - How many PP markers do you start the game with on the card?
2 - Can we let all figures be affected by death and just Unique Heroes get stuck? And work it so that Event Heroes are not affected at all?
3 - Can we subtract from the roll if the figure has the Tricky personality?

Great writeup btw. Simple and sweet one power cards are refreshing. Although I hope that Trickster from DC has a bit more gadgets.
Like this?

PASTE POT
Start the game with 3 gold Paste Pot markers on this card. After moving and before attacking, you may choose any opponent’s figure that is not an Event Hero within 5 clear sight spaces of Trapster and roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 1 from the roll if the figure has a Tricky personality. If the figure is a squad figure and you roll a 14 or higher, destroy the figure. If the figure is a Hero and you roll a 14 or higher, place a Paste Pot Marker on that Hero’s Army Card. Figures affected by Paste Pot may not move or be moved by any power on any Army Card. Trapster is not affected by his own Paste Pot special power. At the end of each round all Paste Pot markers are returned to this Army Card.

Last edited by SirGalahad; January 6th, 2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old January 6th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Figures with Paste Pot Markers on their cards may not move or be moved by any power on any Army Card.

I'd make that change because it's a bit clearer than just being affected by Paste Pot. Otherwise, this is looking good. All of my concerns about what's in the OP have already been brought up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Figures with Paste Pot Markers on their cards may not move or be moved by any power on any Army Card.

I'd make that change because it's a bit clearer than just being affected by Paste Pot. Otherwise, this is looking good. All of my concerns about what's in the OP have already been brought up.
PASTE POT
Start the game with 3 gold Paste Pot markers on this card. After moving and before attacking, you may choose any opponent’s figure that is not an Event Hero within 5 clear sight spaces of Trapster and roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 1 from the roll if the figure has a Tricky personality. If the figure is a squad figure and you roll a 14 or higher, destroy the figure. If the figure is a Hero and you roll a 14 or higher, place a Paste Pot Marker on that Hero’s Army Card. Figures with Paste Pot Markers on their cards may not move or be moved by any power on any Army Card. Trapster is not affected by his own Paste Pot special power. At the end of each round all Paste Pot markers are returned to this Army Card.

Updated

Old January 6th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Now we just need to find comic art of a size we can use ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2011, 01:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Simple but unique design, I like it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 6th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Business Casual

Comic Images

Old January 6th, 2011, 04:26 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like it's simplicity SirG . Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Old January 6th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Simple but unique design, I like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I like it's simplicity SirG . Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library