Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 7th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Savage Land: C3G Mapmaker Map in Progress

I like the new changes.
Old June 7th, 2010, 06:14 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

It's certainly pretty but what's to make me go to the ruins?
Old June 7th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
It's a work in progress - I think some glyphs can go there, for starters.

Old June 7th, 2010, 11:28 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
It's a work in progress - I think some glyphs can go there, for starters.
I think that this being a casual map, we don't need to give "incentives" to certain areas. I think just leaving the entire work of art open to interpretation for the Scenario Writer, the casual gamer, the Campaign Manager, etc, means that "we build it, and they come".

I for one would definitely consider this map for a scenario, and so the burden of starting zones, possible special rules, or glyphs would be on me, and that is important to leave it open for future creativity and interpretation.

I don't think you should put any glyphs down at all, leave that up to the future GM.
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:37 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Updated first post.

Old June 8th, 2010, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

Updated first post.

This is Sparta!... I mean this is beautiful. I love this map man. Good work here.

Question: Why are there voids separating the ruins from the rest of the map? I think I would like to see a road there starting and coming in from the northwest side between the two rocks and winding in front of the ruins with some ruined walls from the RotV MS protecting the old building.

Also, when you make updates like this, please update the picture on the front page as well. Thanks.
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:50 PM

Fair point. I was still married to the idea of Land of the Lost, with the chasm separating Alice from Grumpy. But I'll give it a try.

Old June 9th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This map just keeps getting better. Great work Taeblewalker.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 9th, 2010, 12:25 AM

First post updated with pic and link.

Old June 9th, 2010, 12:37 AM

I think that this has become my new favorite C3G map. I just love organic maps, and this one just constantly evolves so nicely but it doesn't feel forced, not even the lava near the glacier, it just takes me to a realm of fantasy, adventure and wonder. Excellent work here brotha!
Old June 9th, 2010, 12:50 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I think that this has become my new favorite C3G map. I just love organic maps, and this one just constantly evolves so nicely but it doesn't feel forced, not even the lava near the glacier, it just takes me to a realm of fantasy, adventure and wonder. Excellent work here brotha!

I love the natural look of this map.

Cheers
Old June 26th, 2010, 11:11 AM

I'm going to start thinking about this map again, and see where that takes me. It's a project that can't be rushed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library