Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 19th, 2008, 02:07 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker
Great surprise while cleaning my room...

So i was going through some stuff and what do i find? a Nerak the glacian swog rider still in his package

i had no idea i had it and no idea where it came from

only problem is....i dont have the card

does anyone have an extra card? or one theyll send me for 9.99?

and yes i know i can print the card etc.. but i want the card
Old July 19th, 2008, 02:14 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Re: Great surprise while cleaning my room...

Wow, great find man. Wish I could help you out on the card. You might want to try eBay.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old July 19th, 2008, 02:18 PM

Yeah my jaw dropped for a few seconds, but on Ebay they usually have the fig and the card but theyll go for like 30 bucks..and i only need the card as i now have the fig in perfect condition

im gonna go through my stuff some more and hopefully ill find the card in somewhat good condition
Old July 19th, 2008, 02:18 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Now whoa, whoa, whoa! It was just there? Came out of no where, and you have absolutely no clue as to how?
Old July 19th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

This is a drama I want to watch, "The Arrival of the Magic Nerak."
Old July 19th, 2008, 04:16 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Actually, Mutt Lo, that's mine. I'll PM you my address so you can send it back to me, free-of-charge.
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Actually, Mutt Lo, that's mine. I'll PM you my address so you can send it back to me, free-of-charge.
hehe you wish

but yeah i guess i got it a long time ago then stopped playing scape and forgot about it or something? from toys r us i suppose as ive never been to Gencon
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:18 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt Lo View Post
Quote:
hehe you wish

but yeah i guess i got it a long time ago then stopped playing scape and forgot about it or something? from toys r us i suppose as ive never been to Gencon
Not possible, actually. It was given out nowhere BUT Gencon.
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:26 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Are you sure it's Nerak. If it is I'd like to see a picture of it and then maybe I'll believe you and make sure it's not an Orc riding an albino swog.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:39 PM

49ers Woo who?

Out loud thoughts:
Surely someone will step up and inform Pumpkin King that Nerak was in fact given away at Toys R Us for a short time. I'm just a lurker so I cant do it.
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Are you sure it's Nerak. If it is I'd like to see a picture of it and then maybe I'll believe you and make sure it's not an Orc riding an albino swog.
im sure,its still in the package

ill take a pic tomorrow
Old July 19th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt Lo View Post
Quote:
hehe you wish

Not possible, actually. It was given out nowhere BUT Gencon.
Sorry to correct you, but Nerak was ALSO given out at Toys R Us stores during special promos for the games held at the stores. I actually got mine from an employee at a store (apparently they had extra).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion