Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 12th, 2008, 05:13 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart
Epic Battles of All Time

After seeing the Einar vs. Utgar thread I wanted to do my own series of campaign battles pitting the allied generals vs. Utgar.

Hopefully every week I can post the battles, but sadly I don't have a camera so pictures won't be an option. I can possibly create the battlefields but first I have to learn how to download virtualscape.

I will post two battles hopefully every week and you can post which one you would like to see first. Also any input on battlefields, scenarios, or units to use in future battles is appreciated.

Most of the battles will take place in either two parts of Valhalla. First is the north, with all the generals stopping Utgar's expansion. Second is in the south where the chosen heroes are fighting the Marro infestation.

1. Dragon Territory
There has been an orc camp sighted in Laur only miles away from Nastrauland. Not wanting major casualties, Jandar and Ullar have summoned their prized dragons with backup to takeout the advancing orcs. Little do they know that Mimring is also there waiting for vengeance as he has a long rivalry with all other dragons. Secretly Einar and Vydar have also dispatched their dragons as well.

Army 1:
Nilfheim
Knights of Weston
Charos
Armoc Vipers
Zelrig
Kozuke Samurai
Braxas
Krav Maga Agents

vs.

Army 2:
Mimring
Blade Gruts
Arrow Gruts
Heavy Gruts
Tornak
Swog Rider
Grimnak
Anubian Wolves
Krug
Ornak

2.Paradise Battle
The chosen heroes have just made their way into the entrance of the Ticalla jungle. They decide to stay right now in the rocky desert that meets the swamp for their is an oasis. Little do they know that the marro love to ambush enemies throughout the canyon and clone in the oasis.

Army 1:
SotM Drake Alexander
SotM Raelin
Sonlen
Shiori
Major Q10

vs.

Army 2:
Marro StingersX2
Marro DrudgeX2
Marrden NagrubsX2
Marro Warriors

OK deadline to vote is bt 7:00 central time U.S on Thursday August 14.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!

Last edited by Agent of Vydar; August 13th, 2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: added battles and changes
Old August 12th, 2008, 05:17 PM

SimpleGreen24 has disabled reputation
Re: Epic Battles of All Time

Dragon Battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alot of marros AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I'm for Jandar

Last edited by SimpleGreen24; August 12th, 2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old August 12th, 2008, 08:02 PM

BobertSokrKid *glass shatters*

I just found an old game that has dragons that are the perfect size for Heroscape! The trouble is that they are bright green, red, purple, and blue. Not very heroscape-like. Still, beware my future army of dragons!!!

1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 VW, 1 RttFF, 1 TJ, 1 FotA
Vote Sonlen and Major Q10!
Old August 12th, 2008, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobertSokrKid View Post
I just found an old game that has dragons that are the perfect size for Heroscape! The trouble is that they are bright green, red, purple, and blue. Not very heroscape-like. Still, beware my future army of dragons!!!
Is that a vote for the first battle?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 12th, 2008, 11:16 PM

Kaemon n' Raelin Dude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I vote for the second. Unless you plan on using multiple commons the first game seems terribly disadvantaged for Utgar.

The day I will stop loving Heroscape... The same day pickles will sing and sharks will fly.
Old August 13th, 2008, 12:00 AM

I don't have many multiples of squads.

Old August 13th, 2008, 08:49 AM

BobertSokrKid *glass shatters*

I vote 1

1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 VW, 1 RttFF, 1 TJ, 1 FotA
Vote Sonlen and Major Q10!
Old August 14th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dragons, it seems alot more unique than the MarroAmbush, which seems like you took it out of the MAster Game Campaign.
Old August 14th, 2008, 10:05 PM

Yes, well the battles in the south are going to be kind of like a copy of the SotM campaigns. Well Dragon battle it is. I've started playing it and boy this is one of the most greatest battles I've ever played and it's against myself. I'm going to post the results whenever I'm done.

1. Dragon Territory
There has been an orc camp sighted in Laur only miles away from Nastrauland. Not wanting major casualties, Jandar and Ullar have summoned their prized dragons with backup to takeout the advancing orcs. Little do they know that Mimring is also there waiting for vengeance as he has a long rivalry with all other dragons. Secretly Einar and Vydar have also dispatched their dragons as well.

Army 1:
Nilfheim
Knights of Weston
Charos
Armoc Vipers
Zelrig
Kozuke Samurai
Braxas
Krav Maga Agents

vs.

Army 2:
Mimring
Blade Gruts
Arrow Gruts
Heavy Gruts
Tornak
Swog Rider
Grimnak
Anubian Wolves
Krug
Ornak

Round 1: Blade Gruts bond with Ornak and move. Armoc Vipers then advance. Orc Archers then bond with Krug and move along the banks of the river. Kozuke Samurai then charge across the battlefield. Tornak bonds with Heavy Gruts and move across the river while the Heavy Gruts follow Ornak and the Blades. Krav Maga Agents advance.

Round 2:Ornak bonds with Blade Gruts and attack on samurai failed. Armoc Vipers make it to the river. Archers bond with Krug in the river and kills a viper on his second attack. The archers miss. Kozuke then kills two Blade Gruts. Tornak bonds and engages with the vipers but fail to destroy them. Heavy Gruts came and killed one samurai. Krav Maga fired and killed a Heavy Grut.

Round 3: Tornak bonds and manages to kill a viper while blade gruts advance and finish off samurai. Armoc vipers then attack and destroy Tornak. Grimnak bonds with Blade Gruts and the Blades fail to kill the Krav Maga. Samurai would of been next but Anubian wolves move.

Round 4: Both vipers engage Krug in the river and wound him. Ornak advances with Blade Gruts and kill one Krav Maga. Krav shoot but miss. Heavy Gruts destroy the Krav Maga. Krav Maga were next so the Heavy Gruts attack and wound Zelrig.

Round 5:Blade gruts advance with Grimnak in the back and Zelrig takes another wound. Zelrig then reaks havoc with majestic fires and destroys the Heavy Gruts. Krug kills a viper in the river with bonding as the archers fire on the last one and destroy it. Knights finish off the last Blade Grut and then surround Ornak and destroyed him when the Blade Gruts were next to go.

Round 6:Knights advance. Grimnak moves closer toward knights. Knights engage Grimnak, fail to wound him. Wolves advance failing to kill a knight. Braxas advances. Archers bond with Mimring and both fail to kill a knight.

Round 7:Grimnak chomps a knight and kills another. Knights fail to wound him. Wolves then kill a knight. Braxas engages Grimnak but fails to wound him. Orcs bond with Mimring, wounds Braxas and burns the last knight. Archers shoot and miss. Then Nilfheim advances.

Round 8:Wolves attack Braxas and wound her. Nilfheim advances but fails to freeze any wolves. Wolves finally finish off Braxas. Braxas was next so archers then bond with Mimring but fails to burn Nilfheim. Archers have no luck either. Nilfheim engages Mimring but fails to wound him.

Round 9:Anubian wolves advance on Charos and Zelrig. Nilfheim attacks and wounds Mimring. Mimring attacks Nilfheim wounding him more. Archers then miss. Zelrig then blasts two wolves. Mimring attacks again wounding Nilfheim while archers miss again. Mimring then gets two wounds by Nilfheim.

Round 10:Nilfheim attacks Mimring causing one more wound. Mimring attacks Nilfheim but does nothing, neither does the archers. Nilfheim finally brings Mimring down. Krug comes and attacks Nilfheim but nothing happens while an archer wounds Nilfheim. He then wounds Krug who came back and finished Nilfheim off. Nilfheim was next so Krug moved down the river while the archers advanced too.

Round 11:Swog Rider catches up with the archers, they then target Zelrig but fail to attack. Zelrig then blasts them. Order markers were on them the rest of the round so Charos comes up and wounds Krug two times.

Round 12: Zelrig fails to kill the last wolf with his normal attack. Charos Attacks Krug and nothing happens. Krug then finishes off Charos. Next order marker was on Charo so Krug advances and finishes off Zelrig.

So in the in the allied generals failed to destroy the Orc camp right out of Nastrauland. The wounded dragons go back with their army destroyed and prepare for the worst.

Next is the Paradise Battle that I will probably play and post it tommorow.

Last edited by Agent of Vydar; August 14th, 2008 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Added Battle
Old August 14th, 2008, 11:12 PM

Thumbs up Re: Epic Battles of All Time

WOW!!!!!!! The orcs vs Dragons you must be lucky

I'm for Jandar
Old August 15th, 2008, 04:38 PM

awesome again!!!!!!!!

I'm for Jandar
Old August 15th, 2008, 05:03 PM

2.Paradise Battle
The chosen heroes have just made their way into the entrance of the Ticalla jungle. They decide to stay right now in the rocky desert that meets the swamp for their is an oasis. Little do they know that the marro love to ambush enemies throughout the canyon and clone in the oasis.

Army 1:
SotM Drake Alexander
SotM Raelin
Sonlen
Shiori
Major Q10

vs.

Army 2:
Marro StingersX2
Marro DrudgeX2
Marrden NagrubsX2
Marro Warriors

Round 1:Major Q10 uses pistol fire and one Marro Warrior died. Marro Warriors move and shoot at Shiori and wound her. Sonlen heals Shiori and then kills a Warrior. Marro Warriors then shoot and wound Sonlen. Drake moves into the oasis and shoots a Warrior. Stingers then advance through the canyon.

Round 2:Both Marros clone and then Major Q10 uses pistol fire again killing another. All Marro warriors then engage Drake but fail to wound him. Sonlen heals himself and kills a marro warrior. Nagrubs then advance around the canyon. Drake kills another warrior.

Round 3: Marro Warrior then fails to clone as Raelin flies but then she fails to kill the warrior. Nagrubs advance to the oasis but fail to wound Raelin. Major Q10 destroys three Nagrubs with his pistol. Nagrubs advance again but fail to wound Raelin. Drake then kills the last Marro Warrior.

Round 4: Drake grapples out of the water and kills a nagrub. A nagrub then wounds Drake and one fails against Raelin. Major Q10's rocket destroys two nagrubs. Stingers advance through the canyon and wound Q10. Raelin destroys the last Nagrub as Q10 goes down to the Stingers.

Round 5: Stingers drain too much this time and one dies. Drake grapples to the top of the canyon and shoots a stinger. Stingers drain too much again then Sonlen advances. Second squad of stingers go through the canyon. Shiori advances behind Sonlen around the oasis.

Round 6:Stingers come up and finish Sonlen. Drake's pistol from above failed. Stingers then put a wound on Drake. Raelin flies in the canyon and destroys two stingers. Stingers then retaliate but fail to wound her.

Round 7rudge advance into the swamp water. Drake shoots a drudge from up above but misses. A drudge wounds Drake from the swamp. Raelin flies into the swamp and kills two drudges. Drudges come up and wound Raelin. A concentrated Shiori comes and kills the last Stinger in the canyon.

Round 8:Shiori advances through the canyon but fails to wound a drudge. Drudge then wounds Raelin while she comes back and kills another. They shoot again but miss. Raelin fails then again.

Round 9:Raelin fails to wound the Drudge again then they finish her off. Raelin was then next so they attack Shiori and wound her. Concentrated Shiori kills another Drudge.

Round 10: A concentrated Shiori kills the last Drudge in the swamp.

In the end Shiori and Alexander and the rest of the heroes that couldn't fight anymore head deeper into the swamp to figure out the secrets of the jungle.

Last edited by Agent of Vydar; August 15th, 2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: added the battle

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports