Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 10th, 2024, 06:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: GTM HeroScape AoA Previews!

A QAF seems more likely.
Old February 10th, 2024, 06:15 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I wonder if Wellspring Water will have a new blue color, of some kind of graphic superimposed. I think a water hex from that other new hex system has a graphic, which is colorful.
It's going to be sparkly translucent and we're going to realize, we've had wellspring water since the very beginning.....

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old February 14th, 2024, 03:31 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I get the feeling the wellspring water could be colored for the generals. I don't know if the lore follows that, but I can see it functioning like a glyph where certain generals's army cards get special bonus effects when they stand in their color of wellspring water.
Old February 14th, 2024, 08:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh that is a neat notion. Reminds a bit of the old video game Archon.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:36 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
I get the feeling the wellspring water could be colored for the generals. I don't know if the lore follows that, but I can see it functioning like a glyph where certain generals's army cards get special bonus effects when they stand in their color of wellspring water.
With only 7 tiles included that’s not even one for each general. Would be kinda weird.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 14th, 2024, 11:11 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Way back when we did a "General Wars: The Battle For Utgar's Wellspring" game with the NYC Gang of Four here. The Generals themselves were actual customs on the board, made long ago by ScaperDad, with an addition by me a card for Valkrill, then a new General that he had not yet included.

I mention this because Wellspring Water, however it works, would certainly fit into such another battle, and the first one was tons of fun! It is listed in my Custom Scenarios thread, as well as on my signature thread below! I'm thinking now of bringing some version of it back. Check it out, with many of my other scenarios here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=62932

Last edited by chas; February 22nd, 2024 at 07:51 AM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 11:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
With only 7 tiles included that’s not even one for each general. Would be kinda weird.
What's the list for generals at this point? And would it match if they end up ignoring the new generals AoA added, as well as Valkrill?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2024, 11:33 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Although Bats is responding to another's post, the possibility of new Generals for the new AOA is something I was also considering, regarding my General Wars game noted in my own previous post.

When last we left the Haslab offering, they were changing some of the AOA cards to be loyal to the old Generals rather than the new ones they were at first proposing for them--iirc some Drayan faction cards went to Ullar.

Will the new revised AOA add some Generals, or just reassign the new guys to the old ones? In the former case, I'd probably want to make up new cards for any new Generals that are approved officially.

Last edited by chas; February 22nd, 2024 at 07:51 AM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 01:08 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
What's the list for generals at this point? And would it match if they end up ignoring the new generals AoA added, as well as Valkrill?
We’re at 6 Classic Generals, Valkrill, 2 confirmed new Generals, and Thormun teased as a third. (By AH, not Renegade) so to answer your question I don’t think it really fits with any combo except Classic plus Vallkril, which seems unlikely.

Old February 14th, 2024, 03:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe only 7 Generals are repped in the set?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2024, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Maybe only 7 Generals are repped in the set?
Well what do you mean the set? If you mean the specific “Battle for the Wellspring” set, it only has 6 figures in it. So can’t be that. If you mean the whole first wave it’s possible there are only seven Generals represented. But it would be a really odd choice to release the teaser art of the gate with 8 General symbols and then only release units from 7.

Old February 14th, 2024, 04:05 PM

Gotcha. Yeah, that'd be weird, then. Honestly not sure how they're going to swing a 6 figure set as-is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News