Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 10th, 2018, 10:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Terrain:New Dice Towers 4-15-18

I made some cool dice bowls @Sir Heroscape using some cool images I modded for the bowls. Never posted this way but heres a facebook link.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/190141...62306630462029

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 10th, 2018, 10:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I made some cool dice bowls @Sir Heroscape using some cool images I modded for the bowls. Never posted this way but heres a facebook link.
hmmm....the link isn't working

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
hmmm....the link isn't working
Ill have to post them the old fashioned way when I get a minute.

Old June 16th, 2018, 10:33 AM
"like" happy

Trex's Towers N Terrain:Warmahorde Dice Bowls 6/15/18

Warmachine/Hordes Themed attack and defense Dice Bowls

I made for @Sir Heroscape using some images he sent me for possible custom dice.

Old July 8th, 2018, 08:27 PM
"like" happy

Trex's Towers N Terrain:Summoning Shrine of Aquilla

This dice bowl was handmade with 3d printed parts added to it. Also has a felted bottom to match the bowl.

Lined with golden statues of the Dwarven lords of Burning Forge that follow Aquilla, This Structure was built around the summoning portal Aquilla uses to Reinforce her ranks with Warriors. It is in a discreet secret location hidden from her enemies. LOL.

Here is the latest prize for the upcoming ARV map building contest. I call it the:

The Summoning shrine of Aquilla

Hope you all enjoy it and may the best mapmaker win.

Last edited by TREX; July 8th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old July 8th, 2018, 08:41 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:Warmahorde Dice Bowls 6/15/18

3d Printed Crystals, Rock Out crops, more pillars, and some cool looking portals all nailed down to Rttff bases for Heroscape Fun. I will post the special tourney format for the crystals in my other mod thread. Enjoy.

Old July 8th, 2018, 09:47 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 8th, 2018, 10:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I could see a lot of fun game set ups using those star gates. Put two on two different maps and have figure move from one map to the other.
Old July 8th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I could see a lot of fun game set ups using those star gates. Put two on two different maps and have figure move from one map to the other.
ha, that would be legit! One idea: Have the gates randomly activate at the end of every round and figures within X number of spaces are sucked into another "world". Drop em into a swamp with a ton of nasty creatures or a dungeon with trolls and drow and stuff...hah...that could be pretty darn fun.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 9th, 2018, 01:09 AM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:Aquilla bowl and new terrain 7/8

@Yodaking . Those portals are arcadia quest portals off of thingiverse. I blew them up to 150%. I had to soldier them together and mounted them to an rttff tree base. I made two sets of them with colored faces. @Sir Heroscape . I figured on either going from 1 to the next of same color or randomized the exit with a 20 sided roll. Ill be using these for frostgrave as well.

Old July 9th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The star gates are really cool.
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:46 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The star gates are really cool.
Im going to be making many heroscape custom terrain pieces with the rttff bases. Ive got a new format for the crystals for a tournament Im going to host.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles