Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 11:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Cardboard Box (Breathing)

Or just make it a large box. Though Hiding Spot could probably just clarify that medium figures can occupy it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 01:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Ultimately, I think defining a cardboard box as a vehicle (and really, as one of our first vehicles) is a pretty big stretch, but mechanically it works so I won't complain too much.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 05:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Ultimately, I think defining a cardboard box as a vehicle (and really, as one of our first vehicles) is a pretty big stretch, but mechanically it works so I won't complain too much.
You need to hang out with Bat Kid more often if you think that.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2021, 02:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Cardboard Box (VOTE for Initial)

I'd like to call a VOTE for Initial Playtesting.

Went with 20 points to start just to make it a round 200 with Snake.
Old January 6th, 2021, 02:56 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 6th, 2021, 03:27 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 6th, 2021, 09:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 6th, 2021, 09:57 AM

yea. Crazy thing to say about a 20 point unit, but wouldn't be surprised if that drops in testing.

Old January 6th, 2021, 10:27 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

And for the record that complaint is like: we already have mechanical baggage for what a "vehicle" means. Mechanics can fix them, pilots are better at operating them, engineers can soup them up. I think we should be careful about what we define as a "vehicle" if we're going to be giving them specific mechanical baggage like that, or vice-versa, if we're defining them loosely try to stay more generic with powers that interact with them.
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:31 AM

I think all of those things apply to a cardboard box as well. (Just like they do for the Elevator Car).

Old January 6th, 2021, 10:34 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

For this design, I don't mind the theme wonkiness as much, as it's already a bit of a joke in-universe. Good point about being careful about the VDO designation though.
Old January 20th, 2021, 12:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cardboard Box

Army Test 1
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units: Team 1 (600): Cardboard Box (20), Solid Snake (180), Nebula (240), Shocker (160)
Team 2 (600): Black Canary I (190), Green Arrow (150), Red Arrow (150), Oracle (110)

Pre-game thoughts: Shocker and Nebula are going to try to take on the Canary/Arrows combo head-on, while Snake sneakily flanks behind to try to take out Oracle. Started with a fairly big map to get a feeling of the speed of the box.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: The box definitely felt too slow to be effective here, but part of that feels like map size. Shocker falling quickly certainly didn’t help either. The sneaking feels fun and evocative, just something I’m going to keep an eye on going forward.

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Cardboard Box (15), Solid Snake (180), Captain America (240), Captain America (Bradley) (200), Sgt. Rock (175), Guile (130), Bucky (60)
Team 2 (1,000): Court of Owls (200), Talon x4 (560), Lady Deathstrike (240)

Pre-game thoughts: Snake is going to try to go after the Owls here. 2 Talons are getting 3 Electrum Markers each.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Even on a smaller map, the box still felt too slow to be effective. (Especially since Bradley basically does what it’s doing way better.) I think I’m going to up both the normal move number and the sneaky move number up to 3.

Army Test 3
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (650): Star-Lord (250), Jack Flag (190), Comedian (160), Wasp I (50)
Team 2 (650): Wonder Girl (Cassie II) (200), Robin (Tim II) (150), Secret (120), Li’l Lobo (180)

Pre-game thoughts: Upped both moves to 3. In this game, I just randomly scattered 6 Boxes around the map for anyone to take advantage of.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Man, T1 never stood a chance here, lol.

Cardboard Boxes actually felt like a good amount of strategic fun, but I think T2 was able to leverage them way better, putting even more steam in their steamroller. Robin was able to hide in one to give himself a little extra security, and it was fun to bash them around with Lobo in order to block enemy movement.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: They’re obviously going to be most useful with Snake, and I don’t think I’d draft them much other than that. However, upping the move should help them feel better and having a solid 200 point block with Snake is cool.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Felt fun both as an extension of the Snake design and as a random DO placed on the map.

I do think Hiding Spot could be simplified, since it was never used - so much simpler to just take out the box than worry about all that nonsense.
Finally finished this here.

I was thinking, is there an easy way to rework Hiding Spot so you essentially get to choose when it's a Full Cover or Partial Cover thing? I think simplifying the power to that is fine, since I never used it otherwise.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library