Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 10th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mole Man - Brainstorming Phase

I agree with non-water. Nice suggestion, GBob.
Also, please keep the level restriction in - I agree, Hahma, that removing it would make it feel more like teleporting than tunneling.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Updated my post on previous page. I put in Necro's Tunnel Surprise fix and 2 mini pictures.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 10th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I love this. I would play this guy and his Moloids. Should tunnel surprise allow him to pop up on water and other oddball spaces or should it be limited to land spaces? We used the term non-water for this purpose.
Personally, I think limiting it to non-water spaces is the way to go.
But I have seen him pop up in the water, caves, sewers, swamps, jungles, even the tops and bottoms of large buildings. I think it is very thematic to allow this guy to pop up anywhere, because he does that all the time in the comics.

Also, concerning the size limits for Subterranean, you could just change the size of the text like they did for the Lycanthope Werewolf Lord.
Old July 10th, 2010, 05:43 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Also, concerning the size limits for Subterranean, you could just change the size of the text like they did for the Lycanthope Werewolf Lord.
I already said that was a non-issue, the text size doesn't even need to change.

Cheers
Old July 10th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I love this. I would play this guy and his Moloids. Should tunnel surprise allow him to pop up on water and other oddball spaces or should it be limited to land spaces? We used the term non-water for this purpose.
Personally, I think limiting it to non-water spaces is the way to go.
But I have seen him pop up in the water, caves, sewers, swamps, jungles, even the tops and bottoms of large buildings. I think it is very thematic to allow this guy to pop up anywhere, because he does that all the time in the comics.

Well I'll be the first to admit that I haven't seen him too much in comics. Mostly in animated shows. Just because I personally haven't seen him do these things, certainly doesn't mean he doesn't do them, so I will defer to the ones who read the FF comics and have seen him pop up anywhere.

Old July 10th, 2010, 06:49 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

We need Spidey in on this.
Old July 10th, 2010, 08:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 13th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Prickly Cactus

Griff, I added figure pix to post #14 to be added to 1st page.

Since I did the One Ruler Bonding power on the Moloids card, it kind of makes Mole Man's Moloid Bonding redundant. Necro suggested dropping it from Mole Man's card.

We can either

A: Drop it due to redundancy and don't replace it.

B: Drop it due to redundancy and replace it with another power.

C: Keep it, but add, "After revealing an Order Marker on this card..." to make the Moloids be an even more crazy swarming unit when working with Mole Man.

If we want to drop that power, I thought something like Morgrimm's "Commander's Strike" might be able to replace Moloid Bonding.

Ruler's Strike
After moving and before attacking with Mole Man, you may choose any opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces and that is engaged with any Subterranean you control. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound.

Old July 13th, 2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Ruler's Strike
After moving and before attacking with Mole Man, you may choose any opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces and that is engaged with any Subterranean you control. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound.
Oh that is perfect IMO. I like it. Does anyone have any ideas that could be subtle but still make it unique from Commander's Strike? Like maybe if the figure is destroyed, you may take another turn with Mole Man. Like Gbob said about Flash, we really like pushing the envelope when it comes to creating powerful Heroes, and Mole Man should have that Oomph he needs to really threaten the Fan Four.
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:15 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I don't think we need to replace it. We don't need 3 powers on every card, IMO, and he already has 4 Range for his laser staff thing.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm with Necro.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

The only thing I was thinking with the Ruler's Strike thing was help MM help the Moloids with their 1/1 att/def.

It can ge changed around to be different from Comander's Strike even if the range was reduced to 2 to be in line with One Ruler and the d20 could be bumped to 17 or somethint totally different. I'm just thinking of a way to help make MM and his Subterraneans be some kind of a threat vs. the FF, or at least a couple members of the FF. Certainly open to everyone's ideas though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library