Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 14th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Black Mask - C3G Design Phase

How do we determine which ERB member to send to? Is it on a rotation?
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I really don't know. I just assumed that each LD would choose two.

A rotation sounds good though. I will just start at the top of the list and we can all go down from there.
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:23 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

That sounds more fair, because otherwise we might all keep choosing the same two over and over again.
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why do we have that 24 hours part in there? And I still see that you need to actually propose it at the end of the 24 hours. That's what you're planning, right?
Wouldn't it just make sense to be able to propose it right after the test is complete and the vote stays open 48 hours or until everyone's voted like everything else?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 14th, 2010, 11:51 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I see you're not updating your updates post, how come?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 14th, 2010, 11:52 PM

The 24 hours is in there to give other heroes time to review the playtest results, so they can make an informed vote when the proposition comes up to move it to ERB.

And yes, I think after 24 hours, you don't just send it to the ERB, you create a proposal, and if it passes then you send it. That's how I read it.
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:55 PM

Yeah, me too. So once the initial playtest is done, the clock starts on the 24 hours, right? Just making sure my clock's already ticking for Sinestro.

Old May 15th, 2010, 12:00 AM

I believe the clock starts as soon as the playtest is posted. Though at some point either A3n or whitestuff asked for the time limits to be extended longer, due to the time difference between the US and Australia. I think they asked for 36 hours at least...? I can't remember for sure.
Old May 15th, 2010, 12:02 AM

They'll still have the additional 48 hours to vote ... so I think they'll be fine.

Old May 15th, 2010, 12:14 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I really don't know. I just assumed that each LD would choose two.

A rotation sounds good though. I will just start at the top of the list and we can all go down from there.
I thought it would just go to all of them .

And I think it should be a proposal straight after the playtest is completed to send it the ERB. That way you are waiting 48 hours or each member voting which means they are happy (or not) to move on.

Cheers
Old May 15th, 2010, 12:17 AM

I believe we decided earlier not to send it to all of them, in order to limit the number of people that see each card before it's released.
Old May 15th, 2010, 12:26 AM

Yep - that and limit the number of people we're waiting to hear back from on each card ... I think 2 is a good maximum.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library