Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 12th, 2022, 11:51 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hex Mats

I am working with my local print shop to make vinyl two sided (grass and water) play mats. I have the price for one sided at this point, put he is going to do a work up for two sided. Currently it is $41 for a one sided water mat, 2'x3'. that is the price for one. If he ends up making more, there is a discount of $5-10 per mat. I hope to have the two sided price for 30"x40" and 2'x3' soon. I did post on facebook a picture of the water one. I told him black hexes instead of white. any feedback in appreciated as I dive in. I will have him print one this week so I can get a better look at it and try it out. I will post more info as I get it.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles