Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 27th, 2021, 06:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Atom (JL) - VOTE for Initial Playtesting

Should there be a once per turn limit on Riding Radio Waves? You could use anyone with multiple attacks (Flash's Fist Fusillade comes to mind) to attack 4x in a turn, burning all of Atom's markers for 4 rolls against one figure.

yea
Old February 27th, 2021, 06:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'm cool with once per player turn so people aren't spamming it to try to KO Green Lantern or anything.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2021, 07:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

The shuffle thing here kinda makes me want to see some kinda 'Justice League Markers count as Avengers Markers, Avengers Markers count as Justice League Markers' crazy crossover card now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2021, 07:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Super Soldier (II)? Maybe a hook for Bruce Wayne, Agent of SHIELD?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2021, 07:52 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old February 27th, 2021, 07:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Might be a hook for Access?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2021, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Might be a hook for Access?
I could see that. He's almost an Event Card more than a person, though.

Also this passes, thanks!

Old March 4th, 2021, 06:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Atom (JL) - WAIT for Initial Playtesting

Cool card. Definitely a great pick for JL armies. The teleport thing is cool, feels on-brand for Atom.
Old March 4th, 2021, 06:50 PM

Yeah, his old school ability to ride radio waves and what not was a fun thing to be able to rep here.

I'm really digging how he plays so far. Last test will determine if he can stick at 100 or if I feel the need to bump him any going into public testing. 2-1 so far, I believe.

Old March 5th, 2021, 02:01 AM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: ATOM
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Icy Road
Units: Atom (100), Batman (JL) (250), Hawkman (I) (225), Hawkgirl (I) (225), Plastic Man (JL) (200) (1,000) vs JLA Trinity (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Superman (JL) (440), Batman (JL) (250), Wonder Woman (JL) (310), Atom (100) (1,100) vs Amazo (700), Giganta (235), Poison Ivy (165) (1,100)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Green Arrow (JL) (210), Black Canary (JL) (220), Hawkwoman (260), Wonder Woman (JL) (310), Atom (100) (1,100) vs Sinestro (250), Black Adam (380), Gorilla Grodd (IJ) (285), Lex Luthor (IJ) (185) (1,100)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Martian Manhunter (JL) (I) (420), Batman (JL) (250), Zatanna (III) (250), Vibe (Paco) (180), Atom (100) (1,200) vs Green Arrow (JL) (210), Black Canary (JL) (220), Hawkwoman (260), Wonder Woman (JL) (310), Plastic Man (JL) (200) (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Old March 5th, 2021, 02:04 AM

So 3-1 with one big smackdown loss, but then two big wins and a medium win, so he's probably coming in a bit strong. He has both utility and pretty passive auto-wounding.

I could see bumping him to 110 or 120 and him still being draftable, but I'm leaning towards trying to keep him at 100 and maybe trying to dip his defense down to 4 and up his auto-wound roll to like 13+?

He did roll well over 50% on his auto-wounds (10 of 14 total) so some of that might even out as well. That said, I'm not sure 3 life total swing the above games.

Old March 5th, 2021, 01:35 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Atom (JL) - Initial Playtest Posted

I like upping the roll and lower his effectiveness a tad. I know I haven't played this faction as a whole, but a cheaper synergy piece is really appealing. The teleporting itself seems extremely useful just for the engagement help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library