Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 14th, 2015, 11:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Glyph of Fear Gas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
13 December 2015 - Glyph of Fear Gas - Can't remember, hopefully one of the heroes will advise.
It's the title that needs the update.
Plus the "On and within" though that's already been updated. The title of the glyph should say "Glyph of Gas: Fear Gas".
Ok I missed the title change, but I am also against that as a change. Why do you need to sub classify it?
Old December 15th, 2015, 12:13 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
13 December 2015 - Glyph of Fear Gas - Can't remember, hopefully one of the heroes will advise.
Plus the "On and within" though that's already been updated. The title of the glyph should say "Glyph of Gas: Fear Gas".
Ok I missed the title change, but I am also against that as a change. Why do you need to sub classify it?

Sent you a PM.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It was decided that making all Fear/Poison/Nerve/whatever Gas glyphs the same sub-type would be easier for referencing on other cards. See discussion on an in-process design starting here.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 23rd, 2020, 05:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Glyph of Gas: Fear Gas

This card was never updated with the correct title. @A3n @japes
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Card updated with the correct title.
Old January 7th, 2021, 01:40 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just making sure, this would not affect special attacks, correct?
Also when Scarecrow rolls for Crippling Terror would that stop a figure that does not start the turn affected by/close enough to the fear gas, but then moves in to attack?
Old January 7th, 2021, 02:02 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

It does not affect special attacks. As a general rule, special attacks rolls are never modified by anything other than the special attack itself, unless a special power specifically states so(I think we just recently added a couple powers with special attack modification, so it's very rare).

Found this quote from the thread on Crippling Terror: "The effect takes place immediately after the roll - so only figures that are affected by Fear Gas at that time are affected by Crippling Fear. So if figures move into the range of Fear Gas later during their turn, it's too late for them to be affected."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library