Old October 15th, 2009, 11:15 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Your REPUTATION and You (Pt.2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
You may want to add into the rules that signing someone elses name to your rep is a big no-no and will get you banned since newer memebrs may not know about that.

No more signing my neg reps "Onacara?"

Shucks.
BobFunlandFrank got banned for doing that very thing..but I'm not sorry he's gone..I'd probably miss you though Sherm
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You may want to add into the rules that signing someone elses name to your rep is a big no-no and will get you banned since newer memebrs may not know about that.

Shucks.
BobFunlandFrank got banned for doing that very thing..but I'm not sorry he's gone..I'd probably miss you though Sherm
I think someone did that with my name not too long ago... Someone made a reference to a neg-rep that I gave them when I have never given a neg-rep in my life...

Admins? Hunt down that perp and nail 'em with your mighty mighty hammers!!!

Or is there a way we can set up a community "Rep Flogging" or "Rep Stoning" event? Or perhaps even a "Rep Inquisition?"

By the way, LOVE the changes to rep! As others have said, it now gives me something to grow into again! (although I'm not really sure I WANT to grow out of my Ripped Pants of Awesomeness!!)

SW8K

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old October 15th, 2009, 11:35 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Shucks.
Aaawwww...
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:46 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the only title missing is "Embraces the Suck."

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:47 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Singing Neg rep with someone elses name is pretty low....

Even I wouldn't do that!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
No love for Factionheads! I need to improve the value of my brand ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 15th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Singing Neg rep with someone elses name is pretty low....

Even I wouldn't do that!
I'm sure you sing just fine. Just don't audition for American Idol
Old October 15th, 2009, 04:18 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Perhaps -5 0to -100 points?

Oh, and what about OVER 9000!!1!!1!! for people who are...over 9000.
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
"Rep Inquisition?"
I didn't expect that!

sorry, I couldn't resist such a chance.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Quote:
"Rep Inquisition?"
I didn't expect that!

sorry, I couldn't resist such a chance.
No one expects the Spanish Inkqueesition!

^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to scottishlad5 again.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Last edited by Sup3rS0n1c; October 15th, 2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Awwww...
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
No.

I'd leave the site if that happened.

...Okay, no I wouldn't, but I wouldn't be happy about it.
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:
Perhaps -5 0to -100 points?

"His power level is over 9,000!!!"

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online