Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 2nd, 2022, 07:46 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2.0 and Halloween: On Gaming Moral Sensibiliti

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Evil Raelin

Having revealed that I was upset about her change of alignment, I note that Craig Van Ness himself said it made him sad, during the PulseCon panel. On the other hand, Encarmine said she had fallen due to her craving for power and other aspects of her own personality. Its good that everyone has lore in mind, but this is very different than the old animation, which shows her succumbing to the magic amulet of Su-Bak-Na (with Utgar looking over her shoulder). Of course, one could argue that the amulet works more strongly on those with their own evil tendencies, like Tolkien's One Ring.

I also note that as one of the five old heroes from Swarm of the Marro, which now form the Stretch Goals of the offering as appearing now on Haslab, Evil Raelin is the last, final, and therefore Most Desireable Superbonus Figure out there! Whereas Sgt. Drake is the first. Go figure.
It did seem to start with the pure hero figure through to the most morally ambiguous figure of the 5 in order; Drake the main hero, Sonlen with a dragon, lovesick robot, ninja, and finally evil Rea.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 2nd, 2022 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Well spotted Chas

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion