Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old August 2nd, 2015, 04:28 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Best Order to Watch Star Wars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I want immediate payoff after the episode V cliffhanger ending.
Good thing you don't have to wait three whole years to find out what happened, like I did back in 1980-83.

Trust me, I didn't forget what happened.
Haha, no argument there! But if someone hasn't seen the original trilogy in this day and age, I figure there must be something wrong up there.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 04:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Until episode 3 came out my wife had never seen any of them and so she watched it 1-6 the first time...1-6 may be fine for some but it is a real injustice for someone that has never seen any of them before...she did have to whole lead up in 3 of not knowing who anakin was but the big reveals in 4-6 were all ruined and there was no feeling of fear with Vader but more of a sadness (her description). Vader needs to be feared for the redemption to matter in the end.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 05:00 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
I want immediate payoff after the episode V cliffhanger ending.
Good thing you don't have to wait three whole years to find out what happened, like I did back in 1980-83.

Trust me, I didn't forget what happened.
Haha, no argument there! But if someone hasn't seen the original trilogy in this day and age, I figure there must be something wrong up there.
Hey! Are you insulting my daughter??

She's almost 4, so Star Wars viewing order is a looming question. I'm going with Machete, although I haven't yet watched them in that order myself. I might give it a practice run, because I'm a caring, responsible parent.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 06:20 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Just watch the original trilogy and pretend there are only three movies until December.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 06:26 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Episodes 1-3 are 6 hours of unfulfilled promises that were made in the opening act of episode 4. Darth Vader was supposed to hunt down and kill the Jedi. Slaughtering kids doesn't even remotely count. Watch 4-6 in order and wait for 7.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 08:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, it was a pretty big bummer that Vader's big evil moments weren't what they were advertised to be (and all happened off screen to boot).
@japes , when first watching the prequel trilogy, I was definitely thinking how much it'd ruin the big Vader reveal in Episode IV.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2015, 01:21 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My brother introduced his girlfriend to Star Wars for the first time a few months back using my original copies of the trilogy on VHS. Had to dig my tape player out of a dusty closet to use it, but it sure was worth it. I actually don't even own the prequels anymore, although I sometimes wish I could see III again.

When I was a kid, I watched Star Wars basically every day (one of the 6) and for the prequels I would watch any of the exciting parts, and skip anything boring. For episode 2, that meant watching the first couple scenes, then not seeing Anikan and Padme until the final battles, even 6 year old me knew that stuff was boring. Good times.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 01:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They really just need to release a compilation of lightsaber battles from Episodes I-III and scrap the rest.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2015, 03:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
They really just need to release a compilation of lightsaber battles from Episodes I-III and scrap the rest.
No! They must keep the scene with Anakin riding the giant flea on Naboo and the deep and interesting conversation that he has with Padme.
Old August 7th, 2015, 05:08 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And Jar-Jar. He's the key to all this.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 7th, 2015, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
No! They must keep the scene with Anakin riding the giant flea on Naboo and the deep and interesting conversation that he has with Padme.
Erfh.

Old August 7th, 2015, 10:39 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Slightly Unpopular Opinion

I'm of the opinion that Episode II is the worst Star Wars movie since it was the most boring to me. I watched IV,V,VI,I,II,III but all as a young kid/teenager and so I think I missed most of the major differences between the prequels and the originals.

~Dysole, who finds it hard to hate the movie that introduced me to Liam Neeson

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape