Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2013, 08:48 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Another great purchase from The CEE. I would not hesitate to buy from him a third time and would definately recommend him to others. He has some C3v figures left for sale that need homes still.
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:45 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Just updated my Trade List today, adding a bunch of customs, and figures for customs, from D&D, Dreamblade, SW, LoTR, WoW, and others.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; January 20th, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:12 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I had a good "trade attempt" experience with aoshijcp. He is pleasant to work with and communicates quickly. Unfortunately, after we had agreed on a deal, I realized that I had a mistake in my 'Haves' list and I had to cancel the deal because I didn't actually have the figures he wanted. He was very understanding, and I would definitely not hesitate to trade with him in the future.
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:04 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

While cleaning out my gaming area, I found ~120 card sleeves (~20 clear, ~100 CD sleeves), an NIB Wave 1 hero pack, and a huge pile of RotV cards. PM me if you'd be interested in any of this.

Edit: Also found a box (just the box and some packaging) for an Ornak. I'd merely charge shipping cost for it, if anyone wants it.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; January 21st, 2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:13 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I'm updating the C3V/SoV figures I have available. I'm looking to trade for money through Paypal. Just PM me an offer or I can tell you the price range I'm looking for.

Have:

Zettian Infantry x4
Preyblood Thrall

All figures have been rebased onto Heroscape bases. I can provide an army card if you want one.

Good Traders
: scapemage, ollie, Silver_Guy (x2), Tiranx (x2), Chill, beholderthedm, obfuscatedhippo

Last edited by The CEE; February 13th, 2013 at 07:19 AM.
Old January 21st, 2013, 06:10 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Had a third good deal with Porkins. I like Porkins.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old January 21st, 2013, 09:02 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

I'm selling some of my Scape, in need of some cash. Let me know if my prices are off, I havent been up to date a whole lot lately with pricing. All of the following are OBO.
-Tagawa Samurai Archers x3
-Knights of Weston x3
-Kozuke Samurai
-Nilfheim
-Greenscales x3
-Sudema
-Jotun
-Minions of Utgar
-Runa
-Horned Skull Brutes x3
-RttFF Tree set x1

MAKE OFFER on all of the above

I also have a 6th Gen slate Ipod nano. 8gb with a screen protector, case, and wristband that Im looking to sell to raise some money for an ipod touch. Make offer.

Last edited by dart48; January 23rd, 2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:58 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Just got my end of a great purchase from lonewolf. I would definitely trade with him again is the situation arose, Highly recommended.
Old January 24th, 2013, 11:42 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

HS Traders Index is up!
Old January 24th, 2013, 04:01 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Received my package from HiTech126 today. Everything in great condition. Would buy from him again.
Old January 25th, 2013, 09:00 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

WANT (In Order From Most To Least Wanted):

Paypal

Star Wars Episode IV Figures:

Wilhuff Tarkin
Imperial Officer x5
Tusken Raiders (8 Squads x 3 Figures = 24 Figures)
Death Star Troopers (3 Squads x 3 Figures = 9 Figures)
Rebel Heroes (Han, Chewbacca, Luke, Ben, C3PO and R2D2)
Greedo
Stormtroopers (2 Squads x 4 Figures = 8 Figures)*
Jawas (2 Squads x 4 Figures = 8 Figures)*
Rebel Troopers (1 Squad x 3 figures = 3 Figures)*

*Only at the bottom because I have some already, but the more the merrier.

All of the Uncharteds - PS3 (must be all together)
Madden 13 - PS3
Assassin's Creed III - PS3
Battle for Middle-Earth II - Xbox 360
Spider-man - PS1
Jedi Power Battles - PS1
All of the Uncharteds - PS3

Anything Heroscape for the most part. Especially BftU terrain and Wave 4-7 and 10-13 Commons

HAVE:*

$65 SotM

*Prices Include Shipping

Last edited by Sheep; February 5th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:48 PM

kballenger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I received my package from HiTech126 toady. Everything was perfect. I highly recommend HiTech126 and would buy from him again.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online