Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 26th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Dusk's Grace)

BOUNTY
The Waltson Gang is never attacked by Lawmen or figures that follow Jandar unless there is a gold Bounty Marker on this card. If the Waltson Gang attacks and there isn't a gold Bounty Marker on this card, put a gold Bounty Marker on this card.
alternate:

BOUNTY
The Waltson Gang is never attacked by Lawmen or figures that follow Jandar unless there is a gold Bounty Marker on this card. If the Waltson Gang attacks, put a gold Bounty Marker on this card.
-
Quick Draw uses the attack die even though it isn't attack. This is usually avoided. I think it should either be treated as a 20-sided die roll such as engagement strike or as an Evil Eye Defense variant.
-
QUICK DRAW 9
When the Waltson Gang is attacked by a nonadjacent figure, before rolling defense, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-8, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 9-19, the attacking figure receives one wound marker and roll defense dice normally. If you roll 20 or higher, the attacking figure is immediately destroyed.
-
Range 7.
--
Functionally you have some ranged harassers. They aren't that good at either attacking or defending, but punish you if you don't leave them alone.
Feels Vydar to me.
"member of the Walton Gang" seems wrong to me, but so does what I used: "the Walton Gang".
-
You don't have to have the 20 or higher clause, but it makes it more juicy. And if they are quick enough they should shoot them dead before even a shot goes off.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; August 26th, 2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old August 27th, 2010, 06:41 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Dusk's Grace)

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions!

I'll be sure to put in the gold marker bit for ease of use but I'll have have to think about my current version of Quick Draw and your version some more. Here I come English class!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 27th, 2010, 07:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Waltson Gang)

Updated Walston Gang card. I think the Quick Draw ability is as good as it'll get without a total overhaul.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/gallery/showimage.php?i=6895

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 27th, 2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old August 27th, 2010, 08:34 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quick Draw still needs major tuning.

Special Powers don't utilize rolling the attack dice unless they are an attack:
QUICK DRAW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack 1.
When a member of the Waltson Gang is attacked with a normal attack from a nonadjacent figure, that member may immediately attack that figure with Quick Draw Special Attack.

Or, the attack dice are left out altogether and the ability is a 20-sided die power:
QUICK DRAW
When a member of the Waltson Gang is attacked by a normal attack from a nonadjacent figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 7 or higher, the attacking figure receives 1 wound marker.
- I think if the figure is destroyed this way, the Waltson Gang member was quick enough to rid the problem without taking harm himself.
- I think this falls into the category of self-defense and the gang member shouldn't receive a gold Bounty Marker. This way they can be shielded by their first ability and still cause harm with their second.

Old August 27th, 2010, 08:47 PM
I could go

The main reason I didn't want auto-killing Quick Draw on heroes was because it would really make them overpowered(unless I eloquently worked it). Plus it would make some sense to me if a hero could protect themselves. A squaddie could be killed easily though.

I'll agree on the defending themselves thing, I'll just have to find the best route to avoiding as much confusion as possible and making them work more cohesively. Plus cold murder just won't cut it with the law, but they are a gang. Give me a little time to figure out which will take priority over the other. It won't take long.

Thanks for commenting by the way Confred

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 27th, 2010, 09:45 PM

QUICK DRAW
When a member of the Waltson Gang is attacked by a normal attack from a nonadjacent figure, roll the 20-sided die. If the attacking figure is a Squad figure and you roll a 7 or higher, destroy that figure. If the attacking figure is a Hero and you roll a 13 or higher, that figure receives 1 wound marker.

Old August 27th, 2010, 10:24 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
QUICK DRAW
When a member of the Waltson Gang is attacked by a normal attack from a nonadjacent figure, roll the 20-sided die. If the attacking figure is a Squad figure and you roll a 7 or higher, destroy that figure. If the attacking figure is a Hero and you roll a 13 or higher, that figure receives 1 wound marker.
Sounds good, keeps the theme, and will be easy to implement. Plus it's less wordy.
Thanks.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 27th, 2010, 11:03 PM

less wordy is a goal

Old August 28th, 2010, 04:47 PM

TheKingsRook Woo who?

Done and done!

Estuans interius! Ira vehementi!
Estuans interius! Ira vehementi!
Sephiroth! Sephiroth!
Old August 28th, 2010, 04:48 PM
I could go

Thanks KingRook! My computer is being a pain!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:02 PM
I could go

I lied miserably about my next custom. I wanted to get the Hydra perfect, but there are still some balancing issues that I will have to address before posting here. Anyways, here is the Prototype Version of DW9.5K(note: it's is the final(ish) copy, I'm not really making a 9.5 version but I wanted to try out a Prototype robot).

The Prototype version of DW9.5K. This robot can deal incredible damage with his Gatling Gun and melts through enemies with a classic attack and has been given juiced up armor to make him more than a capable glassjaw.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 8th, 2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Deathwalker)

Saw that Deathwalker card in the gallery and I've got to say, I think giving Deathwalkers Tough is an awesome idea. However, I am a little confused as to how exactly the Gatling Gun attack works.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards