Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 20th, 2019, 06:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Beast Man

Nice! Did you mod all of those? Those look great!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 20th, 2019, 01:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nice! Where did you get the whip from?
Old August 20th, 2019, 09:47 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBeyond View Post
For anyone not big on the Mega Construx figure, the Freak figure used for Goro also works well for Beast Man:
How have you done this mod? Is that a lot of greenstuff you used? or did you get parts from other figures?
Old August 21st, 2019, 12:54 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
How have you done this mod? Is that a lot of greenstuff you used? or did you get parts from other figures?
"A lot of greenstuff" is relative, as it actually only took about the size of an M&M of Green Stuff. Many are intimidated by any level of sculpting beyond simply gluing pieces on, but Beast Man is really forgiving as he is naturally furry which means the parts you add can look a bit rough. While I went all out, most of the details (beyond the chest to back fur, elbow pads, and maybe ears): would look alright simply painted on.

Edit: I also cut off one arm where it meets the shoulder and turned it downwards so that the figure would be a bit more distinct from the pose Goro has (and I find it looks just a bit more Beast Man esque).

I did take his whip from a Catwoman that I'm turning into Buffy (as they want $9.00 for her online and she's OOS elsewhere), but the official unit isn't holding his whip on the card either, so that's more a personal unnecessary choice.

WIP:

Old August 21st, 2019, 02:20 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for sharing. I like seeing the green stuff on the mini before the painting begins.
Old August 21st, 2019, 07:08 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, that looks awesome! If you want to put together a full tutorial like Soundwarp did for Skeletor and He-Man, I bet we could convince art to do an alt. card with Goro Beastman on it to put in the first post.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 21st, 2019, 12:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. We’d create a card. Also please post your Buffy work in her thread. I’ve been looking for a proxy figure myself.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 21st, 2019, 01:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is great BeardBeyond. Thanks for sharing.
Old September 4th, 2019, 01:43 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nice! Did you mod all of those? Those look great!
Yessiree, the He-Man is just what the guide recommends with a minor hair cut to get his head shape closer to accurate (and a different paint job).

The Skeletor is the guide with Greenstuff shoulder pads added. All the other differences were painted on (made to resemble OG Skeletor which is arguably the most recognizable).

Quote:
Wow, that looks awesome! If you want to put together a full tutorial like Soundwarp did for Skeletor and He-Man, I bet we could convince art to do an alt. card with Goro Beastman on it to put in the first post.
Thanks, I'll see what I can manage when I have time after wrapping up my current batch of mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Also please post your Buffy work in her thread. I’ve been looking for a proxy figure myself.
Done.
Old September 4th, 2019, 07:30 AM

That's really great work! Have you managed to get any of these out on the playing table?

Old September 6th, 2019, 04:27 PM

Quote:
That's really great work! Have you managed to get any of these out on the playing table?
None of C3G will hit the table for a while. I make it a rule of thumb to not play with unfinished pieces in any game I intend to mod/paint/upgrade; this ensures the motivation is there to stick to it (pretty much the entire Wolfen army has extra details that come poorly painted and require massive touch ups...). I still have quite a bit of C3V left to rebase, I'm just getting all the painting and modding out of the way between C3V and C3G before rebasing as rebasing goes faster when it is all I'm doing. When I do get back to rebasing, I will get all of the special bases out of the way first so I know I have enough for all my needs. This will be when I'll reveal my intended 4 spaced base mod for the actual Master Mold Heroclix figure.

Unlike HS/C3V/SoV (which I have 100%+ 12-20 figures for all common squads and 4-6 of all common/uncommon heroes), I don't believe I aim to 100% C3G as it has many heroes/villains and a few squads I have no interest in, I'll probs settle closer to 75% or so. Afterwards I'll pick up about 30% of the HoSS line and call it a day (still picking up any new entries that interest me, already have the main figures ready for the entire Gargoyles line excluding Bronx and Xanatos). XD
Old September 6th, 2019, 10:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Be sure to share your Gargoyle mini's somewhere. I know Lazy will be excited to see them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library