Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 8th, 2019, 08:44 PM

TGAPTrixie9095 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Going to Gencon? Me too! Parting off my collection, no ship!

Hello everyone!

I find myself in a bind, my dog has to go in for another surgery, so it looks like I am going to have to sell off my massive Heroscape collection! My loss is your gain. I will be around all four days of Gencon, and the more you buy, the bigger the discount I'll give you.

Attached is the excel sheet of all of my heroscape figures.
Format is in name, cards, minis.
Cards: How many copies of the card for that character
Minis: How many individual minis for that set.

Obviously if you buy something that comes in a squad, you'll get that whole squad, the numbers are an indicator where I may have more or less than a full rank. I have picked up collections in the past from people who were missing pieces, so my number of cards and minis aren't exactly in synch. So this is a good time to replace anything you are missing! (Not going to split up a squad, though, for obvious reasons)

I don't have any prices on any figure, make me an offer on whatever you are interested in. Please don't try and be a jerk, I can be patient and sell this all over eBay over the next month, but I want to do us both a favor and get it done in person, and I'm going to go below eBay pricing, since it'll be cash in person.

What's not in the excel sheet

Terrain:
I have totes upon totes of terrain. I haven't inventoried it, so this is a rough estimate of what I have, terrain-wise

~3 Rise of the Valkyrie starter sets
~1 Swarm of the Marro
~2 Thaelenk Tundra
~2 Volcarren Wasteland
~5 Road to the Forgotten Forest
~4 Fortress of the Archkyrie
~2 Ticalla Jungle (I know I don't have the spiders, just the terrain)

Also complete sets with no boxes:
3 Rise of the Valkyrie starter sets (2 with glittery water tiles)
2 Swarm of the Marro
1 Marvel: The conflict begins
1 Battle for Underdark

EXCEL SHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old July 17th, 2019, 11:51 AM

vd2019 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Going to Gencon? Me too! Parting off my collection, no s

Unfortunately attending GenCon is not possible for me, if you still have stuff left over please post letting us know when you're going to post on ebay or sell online! Lots of good stuff!
Old July 17th, 2019, 02:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Going to Gencon? Me too! Parting off my collection, no s

Just to clarify, you would not be willing to ship at this time?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades