Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old July 11th, 2023, 12:36 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Belgor Ruins (AoA) Map Design Contest!!!

Just a note that I made rules for Illusory Walls, the AOA varient, although they were never posted in the AOA offering. This is just a small part of my AOA Revival Project. For the rules, see my signature line, and hunt around the thread a bit.
Old July 15th, 2023, 06:40 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

About 2 weeks till the end of the contest! Get your entries in when you can!
Old July 17th, 2023, 08:24 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Designed and built my first maps with the Belgor Ruins for an event on Saturday. Small maps and small armies, so I split the set of Belgor Ruins for the two maps, and I didn't use the entire set. I am impressed - they fit on the hexes perfectly and all commented on how cool they are. These aren't entries into this contest, just wanted to share what could be done. I haven't given the ruins a paint job yet, but will. I plan on creating an official tournament map to submit soon.

Sakamoto-14

Mbarga-14

Last edited by Nomad; July 17th, 2023 at 09:48 PM.
Old July 17th, 2023, 09:10 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Designed and built my first maps with the Belgor Ruins for an event on Saturday. Small maps and small armies, so I split the set of Belgor Ruins for the two maps, and I didn't use the entire set. I am impressed - they fit on the hexes perfectly and all commented on how cool they are. These aren't entries into this contest, just wanted to share what could be done. I haven't given the ruins a paint job yet, but will. I plan on creating an official tournament map to submit soon.

Sakamoto-14

Mbarga-14
Both maps look great! Love a small quick battle!
Old July 21st, 2023, 10:11 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Been noodling on some ideas and decided on one this morning - great contest idea and will upload soon!
Old July 25th, 2023, 12:30 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's my submission, using 1x SotM, 1x VW, and 1x Ruins of Belgor!

Embers of Belgor
Old July 26th, 2023, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post

Embers of Belgor
Please be sure to fill out the form in the OP
Old July 26th, 2023, 12:56 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Agh

I need to do something. Hopefully I come up with something soon.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 28th, 2023, 01:59 AM
Under Taro's Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post

Embers of Belgor
Please be sure to fill out the form in the OP
Thanks for the reminder, and for the contest! I submitted an updated version of the map and added an optional scenario.

Here as well
Old July 28th, 2023, 07:33 PM

Everybody!
This is the last weekend of the contest!
Be sure to fill out the form for your entry!
Can't wait to see what you have in store!
Old July 31st, 2023, 12:15 PM

Last day of the contest!
If you didn't quite have time to finish you entry by tonight I am happy to take a late submission to put into the pdf booklet. However to be fair to the other entries I will have to disqualify you for the prizes. I would really love to see what you make!
Old July 31st, 2023, 05:28 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here We Go

The Great Looney Tunes Simulator

One each of the Master Sets and 2 sets of Belgor (actually this might be 3 I think I miscounted my columns)

If you think this looks pretty normal from me, open up the PDF and look at the special rules.

~Dysole, who had fun with this for like 48 hours where she finally got an idea of what to do

Last edited by Dysole; July 31st, 2023 at 06:03 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games