Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Griffin's Heroscape Sale!

Sent PM to Xorlof. I ain't waiting until February, no way.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old December 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I noticed earlier that Griff's reputation is now listed as red and that his moderator badge has been removed. I hope others notice this as well, and that it helps them gauge their chances of continuing to have a successful trade with him.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 27th, 2012, 09:50 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Who can you trust?

It's a sad state of affairs...

In other news I have a whole bunch of exciting stuff that I'd like to sell to suckers the good folk here... Just gift me through paypal and I'll get right back to you...
Old December 27th, 2012, 09:54 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Who can you trust?

In other news I have a whole bunch of exciting stuff that I'd like to sell to suckers the good folk here... Just gift me through paypal and I'll get right back to you...

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 27th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I know that I personally learned quite a bit from all this. At first I thought the lesson to learn was that a moderator tag does not represent a guarantee of trust or kindness. It has become clear though that the key is to treat all trades as if they are coming from unconfirmed sources.
That is really disappointing to read that, ibecheif, but considering what Griffin had done to us, it's understandable.
Old December 27th, 2012, 10:24 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Who can you trust?

Yeah right, everyone knows you can't trust an Aussie.
Old December 28th, 2012, 04:16 AM

Psymanski Woo who?

I just logged into Paypal and noticed that paypal had opened cases investigating the 2x transactions I have done with Griffin. Has this happened for anyone else? I havent emailed paypal or pm'd anyone on this site yet.(pming Xorlof now)
Old December 28th, 2012, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psymanski View Post
I just logged into Paypal and noticed that paypal had opened cases investigating the 2x transactions I have done with Griffin. Has this happened for anyone else? I havent emailed paypal or pm'd anyone on this site yet.(pming Xorlof now)
Yes, with luck all of the members who traded with him and choose "gift" will find their transactions with a temporary hold while this is all sorted out.

Last edited by ibechief; December 28th, 2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old December 28th, 2012, 10:51 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, with luck all of the members who traded sent with him personal payments will find their transactions with a temporary hold while this is all sorted out.
If you sent him a goods payment, then its up to you to file a dispute.
Old December 28th, 2012, 01:35 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Same here:
Quote:
Inquiry by PayPal
Temporary Hold

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old December 28th, 2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, with luck all of the members who traded sent with him personal payments will find their transactions with a temporary hold while this is all sorted out.
If you sent him a goods payment, then its up to you to file a dispute.
Thank you for clearing up, my failed assumption. I'll edit that post to avoid confusion.

Old December 28th, 2012, 05:41 PM

Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Attention everyone who purchased items in this sale--

We all hope that things turn out here, but we (the admins) are trying to prepare for the worst. Please send me a PM ASAP describing your deal with Griffin. Try to include the following items:

- items you purchased
- date you purchased
- last status of your order according to Griffin
- how much money you sent (and if it was a Paypal "gift" or not)

This will help us assess who's been promised what and help us size up the total amount owed. Should this be referred to the authorities, it would be helpful if you also included the following in case they need to follow-up with you:

- your real name
- contact email address
- city and state where you live
- your phone number

Any personal information you send will be used solely to try and help sort out this mess, and of course won't be shared publicly.
PM sent ... and inquiry opened by paypal

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales