Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 27th, 2011, 05:34 PM

Su-Bak-Na Jr. is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Aquilla's Alliance @ cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambl009 View Post
OK, so I know this is year's later and this is really just a shot in the dark, but I am a dedicated HS gamer looking for an AA set at a somewhat-reasonable price. Do you have any left or know of any for sale?
I think it's hopeless, dude. I picked one up last year on a site called Wargamersheadquarters.com for 19.99. Thats probably way gone, but they might still have a couple in stock. NO way for 19.99, though.

Please excuse this user's apparent ignorance - he started playing HeroScape several years later than you!
Old June 27th, 2011, 05:38 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

Lucky bum^^^ I could only dream of bringing the AA figures to my game table.
Old June 27th, 2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na Jr. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambl009 View Post
OK, so I know this is year's later and this is really just a shot in the dark, but I am a dedicated HS gamer looking for an AA set at a somewhat-reasonable price. Do you have any left or know of any for sale?
I think it's hopeless, dude. I picked one up last year on a site called Wargamersheadquarters.com for 19.99. Thats probably way gone, but they might still have a couple in stock. NO way for 19.99, though.
Ignore. I looked and WGHQ seems to have disbanded. Dang! They were my best HS resource!

Please excuse this user's apparent ignorance - he started playing HeroScape several years later than you!
Old June 27th, 2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladidadi.davis View Post
Lucky bum^^^ I could only dream of bringing the AA figures to my game table.

On a side note.... How about Raknar's Vision?

Old June 27th, 2011, 05:47 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

http://www.auggiesgamesonline.com

Seriously though, it's an awesome site. If you're in Atlanta, I think that he'll even let you pick your stuff up at his brick and mortar store to avoid shipping costs. (It's only $3.50 flat anyways if you don't want to) You'd have to ask him to be sure.
Old June 27th, 2011, 07:28 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
http://www.auggiesgamesonline.com

Seriously though, it's an awesome site. If you're in Atlanta, I think that he'll even let you pick your stuff up at his brick and mortar store to avoid shipping costs. (It's only $3.50 flat anyways if you don't want to) You'd have to ask him to be sure.
I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but Auggies doesn't currently carry Aquilla's Alliance either.
Old June 27th, 2011, 07:29 PM

rommel1369 is surprisingly tart

I too would be interested in Aquilla's Alliance. Somehow I doubt I will ever find one for less then 100-150 since individual characters usually sell for 40 a pop... I might pay 40 for Zelrig but even that is really pushing it... for me anyways hehe. And even then shipping costs are usually unreasonable

A few maps http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30190
Good Trades-KTZ-XXleprecaunXX, Vydar, generalgina, chaoserver
Old June 27th, 2011, 08:30 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but Auggies doesn't currently carry Aquilla's Alliance either.
Yeah, but it was in response to his comment about WGHQ not being there anymore... he snuck in a post there
Old June 27th, 2011, 11:16 PM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lamaclown again.

I'll catch you later.
Old June 28th, 2011, 08:16 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lamaclown again.

I'll catch you later.
Thanks for the thought, Manatee.

I've gotten a few PM's concerning the AA offer, so, just so no one else gets their hopes up, you should know that this thread got necro'd and it is a couple of years old.

I haven't had any AA since Sept. of '09 (besides my own that is).

I hope those of you searching for one are able to find one or piece one together through trade.
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:25 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I far from qualify but just posting to let you know thats an awesome deal(obviously) and a nice thing to do!
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
I far from qualify but just posting to let you know thats an awesome deal(obviously) and a nice thing to do!
It was a long time ago, chaoserver.

Those looking at this thread are reminded to check the dates of posts before responding...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion