Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old September 30th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: Fan 4 Maps

How many master sets will all of this kinky stuff require?

Summary of proposed changes to help A3n:

* Cap entrance
* Remove ladder piece(s) from Level 2 stairway for use as clips. Hahma recommends the middle, but you could take the outer 2 pieces
* Examine and determine best placement of left-most forward ladder and battlement placement in Entrance Room
* Modify Reverse Question Mark forming Guest Bedroom walls by splitting into two pieces. Swap corner column with straight column, and attach columns to wall walk pieces to stabilize the columns (Hahma's description should be straightforward). I'm wondering if the completed pdf should include a note about connecting the columns to the wall walks, as I'm not sure I would think about connecting the pieces to the wall walks if I just followed a straightforward diagram.
* Use of ladder pieces to anchor side single columns to respective 24-hex pieces on top floor.

I think that's the list.
Old September 30th, 2010, 05:39 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
How many master sets will all of this kinky stuff require?
I think just some Dungeon tiles and some Castle walls. The rest is up to your imagination!

(Although Catwoman wouldn't hurt! Or would she...) Sorry,

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 15th, 2010, 07:26 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Here's the pdf for the Latveria Interior.

Cheers
Old October 15th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Here's the pdf for the Latveria Interior.

Cheers
Thank you sir.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios