Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 30th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: About our extended downtime through this morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Is Dadscaper missing a signature related to the fix? I swear he had a signature yesterday.
He's not missing a signature; it just got reeeeally tiny, and reeeeally popular in the last week or so.
Old March 31st, 2013, 09:55 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I hope the biggest problem I ever have is that the Plaid Hat Games website is getting too much traffic. Good for Colby!
Ditto. I'm glad to see Plaid Hat doing well for itself, and having Heroscapers offline for a few hours overnight (at least here on the East Coast) is the very definition of a First World Problem.

Also, some people in here shoulda probably stuck to using PMs.
Old March 31st, 2013, 06:51 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Guys, I love you one-and-all, I love this community because how we interact with one-another, and I hate fighting. What I hate most of all is, when two people I consider my friends, fight. And maybe I'm being a hypocrite; and maybe I'm being annoying; and maybe you guys don't want to hear from me; and maybe I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong; but even so, we're a community, you guys are the leaders, and friends of so many here. I don't know if you guys consider me your friend or not. But please, because I consider you guys my friends, because you lead this community, could you work this out, or just let it go completely?

~JS, not sure what else to say, if he's giving this too much thought...or if this was even the right thing to say
Most of us have...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 31st, 2013, 07:11 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know problems don't just solve themselves, but can this please be worked out in the admin area? I like the illusion that everybody gets along all the time.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Last edited by greygnarl; March 31st, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old March 31st, 2013, 08:12 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know what the problem is nor do I want too. Just remember that the inportance of the problem pales in comparison to the inportance of you friendship. Anyway, back to what I was going to say.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully it will fix the slowness too? And that Bioshock game sure looks fun... It would be the first card game I bought, but I might do it!
Old March 31st, 2013, 11:44 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I personally laughed when Btas said that. I had thought it was a joke, but then again, I'm sure I'm missing most of this argument.

Maybe just have a Shaolin Showdown and move on?

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 1st, 2013, 12:12 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Also, some people in here shoulda probably stuck to using PMs.
Totally agree that private discussion should normally be the course of action. This has been talked about a lot privately in the admin area, so a few public pushes, while unsightly, seemed warranted given that the underlying matter affects everyone here.

No matter what you do and don't read into any of our posts, remember that as far as I can tell everyone in the admin group has a great deal of respect for each other. You might say that we're having a "professional disagreement" on this specific matter.

Anyway, the public prodding has changed nothing (perhaps thus proving what I quoted from you above!) so this has been referred on and there should be a definitive resolution one way or another on the underlying issue. I wouldn't expect the bickering to persist in the various threads anymore.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 1st, 2013, 07:56 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Ummmmm....not sure where to post this.

Database error: today 7:54AM
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:07 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Ummmmm....not sure where to post this.

Database error: today 7:54AM
We believe we have solved the problem. See here.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 1st, 2013, 11:58 AM
has been BANNED

BatmanIAm costs too much!

Dear Jim and other admin peoples. My PM's do not work. Please help me with this.

Also, Jim, I read your PM. I cann't respond, because my PM's do not owrk. Please know that I am not this IAmBatman person, even though he sounds very handsome from your description. I'm a totally different person who moved into his old manor house yesterday. This si why maybe we have the same IP or something you were talking about. Totally different guy, tho, so no worries.
Old April 1st, 2013, 12:01 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanIAm View Post
Dear Jim and other admin peoples. My PM's do not work. Please help me with this.

Also, Jim, I read your PM. I cann't respond, because my PM's do not owrk. Please know that I am not this IAmBatman person, even though he sounds very handsome from your description. I'm a totally different person who moved into his old manor house yesterday. This si why maybe we have the same IP or something you were talking about. Totally different guy, tho, so no worries.

HaHahah, it's too much, sooo confusing and funny all at once...oh, I need to go lay down.
Old April 1st, 2013, 02:57 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just had a database error. It got slow then it wouldn't work for about 5 minutes.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online