Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 31st, 2016, 12:07 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 4/29/16

Decided to do a card this weekend:

Made some adjustments to the points.

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 08:23 PM.
Old June 1st, 2016, 08:06 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I'm not a big Dr. Who guy, but I've seen that episode with the Weeping Angels and your card is a great representation of what I remember. It's also one of those cool cards that is simpler than the amount of text would imply. Nice work!
Old June 1st, 2016, 03:36 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Weeping Angels was my very first Dr Who episode. Sadly no other episode has beaten it, it's something worth a feature long film. Or even a whole new Master Set.
Old June 4th, 2016, 10:47 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Very cool.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 8th, 2016, 10:00 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks all for liking the Weeping Angel! I have to paint up some wings before I try them out, will let you know how they do against The Doctor.

Here's another card I've been messing around with:

[imghttps://www.heroscapers.com/community/gallery/files/2/5/6/1/3/skeletal_captain_original.jpg[/img]

Here he is, the Swog Rider of the Undead! He can bond with either your Harryhausen Tomb Skeletons or your Tomb Skeleton Archers, and gives an adjacent (non-stackable) bonus to any of your Guard units.

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 08:23 PM.
Old June 14th, 2016, 11:15 AM

Two new cards, zero new designs!

First, from the mind of Sherman Davies, it's Nightcrawler! I've drafted him into Einar's army. Finally, there's a 'Clix Nightcrawler that's cheap and not in the middle of teleporting, which looks cool I guess but does drive up the price:

Hey, what's Nightcrawler's favorite Canadian vacation spot?
Spoiler Alert!

Secondly, it's my proxy of Elaria the Pale:

The figure is the Pathfinder Haughty Avenger, who doesn't exactly look like a ranged figure, but let's imagine that she's got some throwing knives tucked away in all that hair, shall we?

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 08:25 PM.
Old June 16th, 2016, 10:36 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Finally, there's a 'Clix Nightcrawler that's cheap and not in the middle of teleporting
Thanks a lot, you just cost me $1.50.
Old June 16th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Finally, there's a 'Clix Nightcrawler that's cheap and not in the middle of teleporting
Thanks a lot, you just cost me $1.50.
Oh, you mean just like the one sitting on my desk right now. Right here beside me? That one?

Really like the card Sherman. Whenever I finally get around to doing my X-Men cards I might have to appropriate your ideas, a bit. Or I'll just use your card!
Old June 20th, 2016, 09:31 PM

OK so a few more @Shermanverse cards:

And the redone Reaper of Bleakwoode:

I'm working on a big faction update, so stay tuned!

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 08:26 PM.
Old June 21st, 2016, 09:53 AM

The Reaper of Bleakwoode seems like a solid alternative to Cyprien. Nice work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Oh, you mean just like the one sitting on my desk right now. Right here beside me? That one?
Careful, I know where you (and Nightcrawler) live. I've been meaning to get me some of your cool buildings as well...
Old June 30th, 2016, 10:06 AM

And... another Super card from the @Shermanverse :

I've broken with my Ullar = Good alignment here, but I couldn't really put her with any other General. Because, you know, green and plants and stuff. She'd make a fun addition to my Plant faction.

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 08:27 PM.
Old June 30th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Love the Weeping Angels!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards