Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 7th, 2019, 02:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nightshade (Suicide Squad) (Breathing)

I built teams using each of the Boomerang cards we have, looks like 205 would work for either one to have a themed army build. Blue names get the Mirco-Bomb Markers, red names are Agents.

Core Team:
Waller 195
Flag 105
Tiger 210
Deadshot 150......660

All DC:
Core Team + Capt. Boomerang (90/Digger) + Nemesis (125) + Nightshade 205 + Cheetah (120) = 1200
Core Team + Capt. Boomerang (135/Owen) + Nightshade 205 = 1000
Core Team + Capt. Boomerang (135/Owen) + Nightshade 205 + Nemesis (125) + Chronos (75) = 1200

1 Marvel:
Core Team + Capt. Boomerang (135/Owen) + Nightshade 205 + Nemesis (125) + Trapster (75) = 1200
Old July 7th, 2019, 07:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

My instinct would be to still use this figure as a a teleporter on OM3 to deliver big hitters to a key spot, much like a cheaper Indigo-1. Probably OK, but that's the testing angle I'd take.
Old July 7th, 2019, 11:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

She'll really like Abigail Brand as well.
Old July 8th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

No idea what's thematic or not or who this is - I really need to read Ostrander's Suicide Squad! - but I like the funkiness of the restrictions on her teleportation. Feels a bit "gamey" but I think it's interesting.
Old July 8th, 2019, 11:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

As Ronin said, her most thematic parings are the good guy side of the classic era Suicide Squad. So Rick, Nemesis, Bronze Tiger, and Waller. Deadshot, Boomerang (Digger), Vixen, Shade, and Enchantress are probably her next closest thematic parings I guess. Bonus points if she works with Captain Atom to some degree. I'm not sure she's ever even met Cap Boomerang jr., and if she did it would be way after the era this card is representing, so not really worried if they fit together.

--

Thanks for all the build suggestions and such all, I'll probably propose for initial Wednesday. I'm going to be in Bedford all day tomorrow and I want to give some more time for more thoughts anyway.

--

The 'disorientation' bit of Through the Land of Nightshades is actually trying to rep a theme bit (though obviously it helps with game balance a lot), people generally don't find the teleportation very pleasant since it's kinda like Nightcrawler's thing where you're routing through a hell dimension.

It's still kind of an abstraction, but Nightshade's kinda a tricky one since her powers are kinda in flux during this whole era.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 9th, 2019, 12:03 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
As Ronin said, her most thematic parings are the good guy side of the classic era Suicide Squad. So Rick, Nemesis, Bronze Tiger, and Waller. Deadshot, Boomerang (Digger), Vixen, Shade, and Enchantress are probably her next closest thematic parings I guess. Bonus points if she works with Captain Atom to some degree. I'm not sure she's ever even met Cap Boomerang jr., and if she did it would be way after the era this card is representing, so not really worried if they fit together.
You called?
Old July 9th, 2019, 12:16 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

To clarify, Ditko Shade, not Vertigo Shade. Even with Ditko Shade there doesn't need to be much of a connection, if any, he's not on the team very long before he disappears into comic book limbo and I'm not sure he ever really interacts with Nightshade much at all. But they do only meet him in the first place because of Nightshade. Just making him an Outlaw (which would kinda fit as a class for him during his time in the Squad anyway) would be more than enough.

My Etsy Store
Old July 9th, 2019, 12:24 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I like all Shades. I think fitting him in as a SS member makes some sense because, if I recall correctly, his run in that book was longer than his run in his own book. I've had thoughts about him but never a concrete plan. He's more on the good guy side that never gets micro-bombed though, right?
Old July 9th, 2019, 01:32 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Yes, he’s a good guy that probably wouldn’t get microbombed, but he’s not an agent so he kinda has to go that route in game. It’s no worse than Bronze Tiger, who has to get micro-bombed in C3G despite being like the single most loyal guy on the team. Shade is at least not part of the team by choice, he’s just has nowhere else to go, and eventually he does betray them. The microbombing isn’t a thing in the classic era stuff anyway, they’re wrist bomb bracelets that are only used for someone’s first mission (except they keep one on Boomerang because he’s a dick) and you like never see the things after a certain point, so I wouldn’t be super worried about the interaction there.

My Etsy Store
Old July 12th, 2019, 02:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Ok, hasn't been anymore commentary here, so I guess I propose going to initial playtesting

My Etsy Store
Old July 12th, 2019, 02:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Nightshade (Suicide Squad) (vote for initial

Reactionary Phasing should probably have the 12 in its title.

Wouldn’t mind seeing you run the checklists, but yea either way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 12th, 2019, 02:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Nightshade (Suicide Squad) (vote for initial

Oh, I thought that was part of the initial. I can do those in a bit.

Reactionary Phasing doesn't have a 12 because Shadowcat's doesn't, but I'm down with adding a number here (even a higher one, Nightshade doesn't need to be super tough) if y'all want to change that on Shadowocat for more flexibility.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library