Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 20th, 2020, 07:28 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Cosmic Terrain Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Fun! Agree that the Gravity pull shoul dbe more of a scenario rule than a terrain rule for all maps.

Also you should make a related equipment glyph of gas mask/rocket pack (ala Star-Lord's helmet/armor) that ignores both movement and wound rules and that either everyone starts out with or is fought for in scenarios, but can be stolen/dropped/handed-off as per normal equipment glyph rules.
Cool ideas. Maybe we need a separate thread to keep the extra ideas that aren't about establishing these rules.

Quote:
Range/sighting is probably the most difficult rule to work out. I think even though move can be restricted in Cosmic Space, maybe range should be increased to compensate as arrows and bullets go infinite distance in space. Maybe rules are to double your normal range if more than 1. Melee units will be hampered with this however.
It is an interesting idea but I agree with @IAmBatman that we shouldn't mess with those rules as ground-pounders already have a tough enough time. Also we should try to keep these rules as light as possible not to take away from HS or complicate it too much.

Quote:
Anyway looking forward to this. I would also say that maybe the MtG:AotP Innistrad mats can be an alternative to printed mats as they are easier to obtain for a lot of people. Black and Wierded spaces can be Cosmic Spaces, Water is Asteroid spaces
I have no problem with this if there is enough interest in going down this path. I can certainly make up some VS files for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library