Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 24th, 2017, 04:42 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Beyonder

Quote:
I just really need to find a proxy for Starro.
Seriously. I wish someone more talented than me could make a 3d model of Starro that we could 3D print.
Old January 24th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I just bought one of those 'growing' Star Fish toys from the Dollar Tree.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 24th, 2017, 05:06 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I recently splurged on the official Beyonder mini. Anything to avoid painting!

I've always loved having Beyonder as the biggest fish in the C3G Pond. All too fitting for the cosmic embodiment of "Let's you and him fight".
Yeah I too like having a one giant threat type of bad guys to fight against. This guy being regular sized lets you use about anything as a proxy. I just really need to find a proxy for Starro.
I just can't take fighting a starfish seriously enough to bother.
Old March 31st, 2019, 07:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The text on the cards and in the SP for Supreme Summoning and Mere Pawns do not match here (the SP has an extra line at the end of each power).

Which is correct?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2019, 09:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I believe I found all my old PSDs on an external hard drive while working on my computer today. So when I get my PC fixed I should be able to update this if I need to.
Old March 31st, 2019, 10:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Doing checks for the poker cards, so just wanting to verify if we want what's in the SP or the army card. Assuming it's the SP, the poker card is good but, yeah, we'd need an update here.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2019, 11:32 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

As per below, I believe the card is correct & the SP needs updating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
MERE PAWNS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and instead of taking a turn with Beyonder, you may roll the 20-sided die.
  • If you roll 1-9, your turn immediately ends.
  • If you roll 10-17, choose one Unique Hero within 10 clear sight spaces.
  • If you roll 18 or higher, choose up to two Unique Heroes within 10 clear sight spaces.
Take temporary control of each figure and immediately take a turn with each chosen figure. At the end of the each turn, control of each chosen figure returns to the player who controlled the figure before Mere Pawns was used. All Order Markers that were on each chosen figure's card will stay on the card.

SUPREME SUMMONING
After moving and before attacking, you may choose one figure within clear sight of Beyonder. You may either place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Beyonder or choose another figure within clear sight of Beyonder and switch the chosen figures. Figures moved by Supreme Summoning never will not take any leaving engagement attacks and may never be placed on uneven terrain.
  1. "each" is the term used on Mad Hatter's card, and it also is a bit more clear.
  2. The whole "order markers staying on the card" line is pointless. We stopped using it because the line itself almost assumes that the player will naturally try to do what the card doesn't say.
  3. "will not" here sounds better and is more commonly used.
  4. Duh. That is an official rule. Figures cannot be placed on uneven terrain - meaning that double spaced figures cannot be placed so that one side of its base is on a different level than the other side.
Quote:
MERE PAWNS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and instead of taking a turn with Beyonder, you may roll the 20-sided die.
  • If you roll 1-9, your turn immediately ends.
  • If you roll 10-17, choose one Unique Hero within 10 clear sight spaces.
  • If you roll 18 or higher, choose up to two Unique Heroes within 10 clear sight spaces.
Take temporary control of each figure and immediately take a turn with each chosen figure. At the end of each turn, control of each chosen figure returns to the player who controlled the figure before Mere Pawns was used.

SUPREME SUMMONING
After moving and before attacking, you may choose one figure within clear sight of Beyonder. You may either place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Beyonder or choose another figure within clear sight of Beyonder and switch the chosen figures. Figures moved by Supreme Summoning will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Since Scape lost his computer I'm reworking the card. Scape, do you happen to know where you found the background you used?
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:38 PM

That seems reasonable to me. So just an SP update?

Old March 31st, 2019, 11:42 PM

SP updated to match the cards.

Old September 2nd, 2019, 06:04 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My Beyonder repaint with the unecessary bits cut off:
Old September 2nd, 2019, 10:01 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, that looks great! How did you manage all those thin black lines?
Old September 2nd, 2019, 06:50 PM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I use a really fine tipped paint brush (albeit a cheap one) and then go over the edges afterwards with the colors surrounding it until it is as thin as I need it. I really like that, for some reason, when I upload the pics here they zoom in even more than the original pics do on my computer, as it allows me to see tiny imperfections that I can't physically see on the mini with my eyes and fix them (like the microscopic red splotch in his center, the small second line extending from the intended line on his collar, and the tiny bead of paint that looks like a mole on his face.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library