Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 14th, 2016, 11:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Idaho

@Sir Heroscape , I think it is doable in July. I'm already busy at work in my shop. I have some sweet Ideas for some dice bowls that you guys will love.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 15th, 2016, 01:34 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Sir Heroscape , I think it is doable in July. I'm already busy at work in my shop. I have some sweet Ideas for some dice bowls that you guys will love.
Awesome! I'd totally be down for that. First week in July would be fun but that's really only 3 weeks away...so I'm thinking mid July like Saturday the 16th would be best since the following week I'll be gone for a family reunion. Just let us know what your plans are and anyway we can contribute/help!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 15th, 2016, 10:55 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Whatever works best for you guys up in Rexburg, etc. I will need help putting some of the maps together. I will run the tournament like you guys did before except without the wandering monster(was fun though). All other details such as point totals and hour long plays I will keep going. I also liked counting the full card totals. Hoss and C3V will be allowed. Lets go a simple 500pt army size. I will see about sat the 16th with the store owner and try to get that day off set in stone.

Old June 16th, 2016, 01:36 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

If i recall, Fridays have a lot larger time window than Saturdays, but whatever fits everyone's schedules best is best.
Old June 16th, 2016, 05:15 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Whatever works best for you guys up in Rexburg, etc. I will need help putting some of the maps together. I will run the tournament like you guys did before except without the wandering monster(was fun though). All other details such as point totals and hour long plays I will keep going. I also liked counting the full card totals. Hoss and C3V will be allowed. Lets go a simple 500pt army size. I will see about sat the 16th with the store owner and try to get that day off set in stone.
Sounds great TREX. I can bring 2 pre-made maps and construct up to probably 3 more on site (I tend to be a pretty quick map builder). We'll probably car pool down from Rexburg. I'll get a count for how many are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
If i recall, Fridays have a lot larger time window than Saturdays, but whatever fits everyone's schedules best is best.
To be honest, Saturdays are really the only day we'll be able to do it. It's most everyone's day off and allows a lot more people to option to attend. Unfortunatley you're right, Saturdays they close at 8:00pm ...but I wonder if you talked to the store manager if he'd be willing do keep it open for another hour or so for us? Telling him that the entry fee will be for store credit might help sway him to stay a little later That, or we just do the tourney a little earlier in the afternoon to give us enough time to be out by 8pm?? What do you think @TREX ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 16th, 2016, 10:30 AM
"like" happy

@Sir Heroscape , I think we should just start a little sooner. It felt like the last tournament up in Rexburg went well with the timed rounds, and that should get us out faster. We could try for like 2 o clock or something. Pull off some 4 or so rounds and be done by 7 to 730 at latest. I haven't talked to the store owner yet. I can bring some maps up as well. I'm trying to talk some of my brothers into getting up there. So far one can't make it. I'll have to talk to two other ones. I told them they need to help me set it up.

Old June 16th, 2016, 01:47 PM

Cool! So I'll start telling our guys Saturday, July 16th @2:00pm and then you'll confirm with the store manager?

We should be able to get a really good group to carpool down again...last time I think we had 6 from Rexburg...and since then we've added a few more...so I'm hoping around 8...but we'll see...I'll start spreading the word

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 17th, 2016, 01:42 AM
"like" happy

I had get the day off as well. Then I'll get with the store owner.

Old June 17th, 2016, 04:16 AM

Quote:
I had get the day off as well. Then I'll get with the store owner.
Yes of course, just let us know when it's confirmed and I'll start gathering the troops ...and ya know, since Pocatello is only about 2 hours (depending on how fast you go) or so away from our Utah compadres, we may be able to get them to come up for it? I'm thinking @qt.bangerang , @BiggaBullfrog , @The B.I.V. , @wjscaper could make it as long as they're free...but we'll see what they say. That and we need to get @Scaperedude and his group to get in on our tourney's...he's kinda gone MIA ever since he did his own tournament back last winter/fall...anyone heard from him? @dart48 , since this next tourney will be a lot closer to your clan, think you'll be able to also bring a few? I know you mentioned Brad before...

P.S. I'll have the Review and Video Report for The Rumble in the Burg tourney done and up by Saturday...so look forward to that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 17th, 2016, 10:14 AM
"like" happy

I look forward to the video of the rumble. I just got a converter device for my fairly good sony video camera for dirt cheap while up in ID Falls, now I can film again. I'm hoping I can wrangle my whole crew into coming up since I'm hosting. I'm probably going to include some of the competitive BOSS maps in this next one. I'm thinking if not this one, we could have a wandering monster HOSS style with Jedi/Sith/Wampa and a Rancor or something. That would be sweet. I'll gather the details soon. I'm kind of busy at the moment. I have my house to myself and a list of things that need done.

Old June 18th, 2016, 06:48 AM

Tournament Review

What a weekend!! This last weekend we had our second Rumble in the Burg tournament!! We had a great showing with 16 players (the perfect number) and all showed up to give it their all. We had some very competitive armies and some very close, exciting games. And the prize table...one word...overflowing!! There were enough prizes to go around for more than half the participants...which, when you have a day like me at 9th place, it's nice to get a little something.

Again, this was a Wandering Monster tournament where each map was given a "neutral" figure in the middle that either opponent could place an order marker on. Whoever killed the Wandering Monster was then awarded points on their total score in the event of a game going to time or for tie breakers. It added a bit of a monkey wrench into each game making players have to with it or use it to their advantage. In fact most games were decided by the use of the wandering monster, which made things even more exciting.

But without further ado...here are the top 10 that placed in the tournament. As well, don't forget to watch the video report/review of the tournament!!

Standings
1. @dart48 - Nilfheim, Greenscales X2, Marro Warriors, Krav, Raelin (RotV)
2. @TREX - Hydras X2, 10th Reg X4
3. Grant - Hydra, Master of the Hunt, Deathreavers X2, ?
4. @dreamscaper - Raelin (SotM), Kozuke, Nakitas, Ashra X4
5. @podunksarmy - Bahadur, Darkclaws, Greyspears, Quickblades, Swiftfangs
6. Lady Heroscape - Zelrig, Marcus, 10th Reg X2, Sacred Band X2
7. Zabusa - Braxas, Dead Eye Dan, Greenscales X3, Black Wyrmlings X3
8. Jacob - Marcus, Valguard, Legionaires X3, Legion Archers X3
9. @Sir Heroscape - Siege, Krav, Warforged X4
10. @Tiranx - Bramcephys, Ornak, Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Gruts X2

Dund Prize (most losses/worst record) --> @wjscaper
WTF Prize (what kinda army is that?!) --> Tiranx's son

And again a thanks to all who attended...especially @wjscaper and son who were troopers and made it up from Utah!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 18th, 2016, 01:02 PM
"like" happy

Ahh, it wont let me watch this at work. Will anxiously watch this when I get home. Thanks for posting this @Sir Heroscape .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers