Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 3rd, 2019, 01:04 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

We will need pictures of this guy before long.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #030 / Owl.

Though I would prefer this one if anyone has it:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the
Avengers/Defenders War set.
Its model number and name are #046 / The Owl.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 03:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I believe I have one of them, it's most likely the first one though and not your preferred one. I'll have to double check to see it I actually have it or not.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 02:01 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Same. I didn't even realize there was a new Owl.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old June 3rd, 2019, 05:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I do indeed have the old Owl figure, but the sun just couldn't find it's way out from behind the clouds today so no pics. I'll try to get some when the sky is blue, unless of course someone else pops in to say they have the newer figure that you prefer.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 08:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I do indeed have the old Owl figure, but the sun just couldn't find it's way out from behind the clouds today so no pics. I'll try to get some when the sky is blue, unless of course someone else pops in to say they have the newer figure that you prefer.
I'm okay with either, just the newer one looks like a better sculpt.
Old June 6th, 2019, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Here are the Owl pics, I think the figure looks good.

Old June 6th, 2019, 06:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice pics bub.
Old June 6th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Here are the Owl pics, I think the figure looks good.

Thanks! Yours looks much better than mine does!
Old June 19th, 2019, 09:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Forgot to post this one here!

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Harley Quinn and the Gotham Girls set.
Its model number and name is #023a / Big Barda.
I'll bump this real quick after the break - we're good on the two backups, but I do want to see if anyone has this one kicking around!
Old June 20th, 2019, 09:13 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Forgot to post this one here!

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Harley Quinn and the Gotham Girls set.
Its model number and name is #023a / Big Barda.
I'll bump this real quick after the break - we're good on the two backups, but I do want to see if anyone has this one kicking around!
Pretty sure I have that one. I can get some pics soon.
Old June 26th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Did my first attempt at taking mini pics...interested to see if they're usable! These were done on my phone but if they don't work out I have a friend who would be willing to let me borrow their camera.

Robotman
Spoiler Alert!

Shade
Spoiler Alert!

GL Sinestro
Spoiler Alert!

Imgur link
Old June 26th, 2019, 12:29 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

They are a tad hazy and low-res but should be alright. If you are not using a real camera but have access to one, use it. Cell phones these days do take some great pics but they can be difficult to control. Also, as a general tip, bring your camera or phone closer to the miniature rather than zooming in. It preserves quality a lot.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy