Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 27th, 2018, 11:33 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Aegeus the Bronze Golem (1/27/18

New Custom Card: Aegeus the Bronze Golem
Aegeus the Bronze Golem

Old January 28th, 2018, 08:56 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
New Custom Card: Aegeus the Bronze Golem
Aegeus the Bronze Golem

WWhat figure is that - it looks awesome!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 29th, 2018, 03:10 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unfortunately, I don't know what the figure is or where to get it because if was a gift from a friend's trip to Greece.
Old February 4th, 2018, 07:14 PM

Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Vothor (Giant Savage) (2/4/18)

New Custom Card: Vothor
Vothor

The mini used for Vothor is the Fomorian from the Giants of Legends from the D&D miniatures line from WotC.
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:01 PM

Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Daemons (5/28/18)

I'm back with an update of two different daemon common heroes who can both be used with my custom Inthracis.

Canoloth

The figure used for the Canoloth is the Canoloth from the WotC line of D&D miniatures.

Nycaloth Hewer

The figure used for the Nycaloth Hewer is the Nycaloth from the Tomb of Annihilation set of the Wizkids line of D&D miniatures.
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:17 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Hm! Is the Nycaloth's ability worded differently than Exosekeleton to include destruction sources other than wounds?
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:25 PM

Yeah, that was the idea. I wanted them to be bruisers for my daemon army, being able to take a beating. Their cost sorta restricts them from being too durable in a 500 point army, but I still need to playtest them.
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:26 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I gotcha - though wouldn't it be a little cleaner to make them uncommon and give them a couple life?
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:30 PM

I did think of that early on, but because my Daemon general custom's bonding only works with common figures, I decided to give them a there current power to fit in with the exoskeleton like power.
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:31 PM

Oh, true! I hadn't seen that one previously.
Old May 31st, 2018, 03:30 AM

The Strange Traveler has disabled reputation

[deleted]

Last edited by The Strange Traveler; September 11th, 2021 at 01:52 AM.
Old May 31st, 2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Strange Traveler View Post
Nice customs, Toogwick_tuk! Here are my comments on your Daemons.

Inthracis: I really like this guy! To me, Daemon Telepathic Command looks like a mix of Kato Katsuro’s Command and Hive Swarm, which seems fun and perfect for chaotic Valkrill. I’m also intrigued by the idea of an unreliable commander unit. Sometimes you might even want to put markers on the units he commands instead of him so you can be 100% sure to get a turn with them. However, why is the power named Daemon Telepathic Command when non-Daemons (the Mezzodemons) can be commanded too? Why not something vaguer? I also really like his other power, Smoke Cloud. The wording isn’t quite perfect, but I think I understand what it is trying to say. For any other faction it would just be handy, but for the figures with Exoskeleton it is a huge help against their main counter, and it also provides a reason to bring Inthracis up into the battle instead of hiding him in the startzone.

Canoloth: To start, I’m not sure about the name. It seems like a Unique Hero name to me. Why not name it the Canoloth (Something) like its faction-mate, the Nycaloth Hewer? Besides that, I like the reuse of Exoskeleton. It always seemed to me like a power that was just begging to be reused. I also like the interaction between Iron Tough and Exoskeleton. There is no good way, normal or special, to attack it! It seems that it could be used against Dragons or Majors. You run through the screen to engage them with Disengage, shrug off any special attacks with Iron Tough, and ignore any normal attacks with Exoskeleton to survive and tie them down!

Nycaloth Hewer: Hey look, it’s Exoskeleton, but even better! Awesome! The most obvious upgrade is that Durability works against special attacks too, but I think that the ability to ignore leaving engagement damage could be quite good as well. Their high stats and good maneuverability make them quite formidable, so I could see them filling all kinds of roles in the Daemon/Demon army. I do have my doubts about the price though. Coming from a pure theoryscape perspective, they seem a little overpriced to me. I would price them around 40 points or so.
Thanks for the feedback!

For Inthracis the reason he can bond with the Mezzodemons is because in the Dungeons & Dragons lore they are daemons and not actual demons (their lore gets fairly confusing). I think I do have to redo a lot of my older cards to format them.

For the Canoloth I sorta had writers block in terms of their name, I think something like Canoloth Guard might be more fitting.

For the Nycaloth Hewer I wasn't too sure on their price (as I haven't playtested them yet), but priced them at 50 because of their 4 defense and durability. Their price is subject to change though.

Hopefully I'll be able to run a playtest or two this weekend to see if they need to be edited more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards