Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
The Book of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter

The Book of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter

C3G MARVEL WAVE 4
FIGHT AGAINST FEAR

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Sinister set.
Its model number and name are #004 / SHIELD Agent.

Character Bio - S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotters are part of an agency that maintains strong ties to the superhero community, especially Captain America, the Avengers, and the Fantastic Four. S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotters work closely with Snipers. In addition to marksmanship, they are also trained in camouflage, reconnaissance, and observation. Sniper/Spotter teams are especially effective when deployed within urban and jungle terrain.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter allows Snipers you control to ignore special powers on their Army Cards that would prevent them from attacking after moving, due to her Assisted Observation special power. Current Snipers include: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper.
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter allows you to re-roll attack dice for a Sniper you control or add to its 20-sided die roll, due to her Improved Aim special power. Current Snipers include: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Powers updated to work with S.H.I.E.L.D. Snipers

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:12 PM. Reason: png

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library