Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 17th, 2019, 07:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Cosmic Terrain Brainstorming Thread

Just figured that may be an easy way to distribute them especially if we are doing the cards as well.
Old December 17th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it's a good call for y'all. I'm loving what A3n sent me. I'll probably get some pictures tomorrow (didn't happen today).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 19th, 2019, 11:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The hexes are sized perfectly and it's a nice, high quality piece of terrain. Thanks, A3n!

Next step is finalizing and testing rules and making a map or two!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 20th, 2019, 01:53 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

What do you think about the feel of playing on it?
Old December 20th, 2019, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
What do you think about the feel of playing on it?
Have not formally done so yet, but the scale is perfect and the material feels high quality and, obviously, easy to set up. I'd want to make a map with a few more elements on it here and there and figure out the exact rules we want to use with it for testing, though.

Old January 17th, 2020, 12:35 AM

I've been playing on the star map and using the vastness of space mechanics at least to have cosmic spaces count as two spaces for movement and range. I like how it makes a small map feel larger and pushes you to get towards "land" quicker, which feels right.

Eventually I might test out some other ideas too, but I'll probably wait for games where I have more fliers.

Old January 17th, 2020, 06:27 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didn't see this in the thread, but I'm just finding it now.

I've pondered this idea as well, and part of me wondered if in addition to the height of 0, what if:

figures occupying non-cosmic terrain do not possess height advantage when targeting or defending against a figure on a cosmic space.

Because Space is directionless, and they could be anywhere!

My apologies if this idea has already been pitched.
Old January 17th, 2020, 09:28 AM

I like the concept! You're right that height advantage doesn't really make sense when you're floating around in space.

Old January 17th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm glad you like it!

What about some movement rules like this, akin to Asteroids:

RED: Figures may enter a cosmic half-space on the edge of a map, emerging on the corresponding half-space on the opposite side as long as the figure has enough movement left to continue its movement onto a full space.

YELLOW:Figures may move in a straight line from one edge of the map to continue their movement in a straight line from the corresponding space on the opposite edge of the map. If there is no exact corresponding space, choose the space closer to the point the movement originated on (does that make sense?)

Figures may not enter the opponents start-zone using these types of movement within the first round.
Old January 17th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is awesome.
That would be a fun concept for a normal map as well. Not sure if there is a comic justification for such warping of space.
Old January 17th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd want floating/drifting movement.

You can only move half your Move number normally. The last half has to be in straight line from the last two hexes moved from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 17th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Casing the Corners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is awesome.
That would be a fun concept for a normal map as well. Not sure if there is a comic justification for such warping of space.

Interestingly enough, I believe the effect in video games is called screen wrapping. Maybe the rule could be that start zone edges are wrapped after round 1? Maybe 2?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library