Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 22nd, 2016, 05:49 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
I live in Dallas and might be able too play that Saturday have to check with the Wife first.
For sure! Just let me know...that's a pretty manageable drive only 30min away...maybe even closer depending on where you live.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 28th, 2016, 01:30 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I live in Dallas and might be able too play that Saturday have to check with the Wife first.
Any updates ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 28th, 2016, 11:44 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Yeah I'm having some scheduling conflict. Would you be able to play a little earlier like around 9:00 or 9:30 so we have enough time to enjoy a full game? I have to take the family to the Dallas parade at 11:00 hopefully it all works out.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old July 29th, 2016, 02:32 AM

Yeah that's fine! Let's do 9am just to make sure we have enough time. I didn't bring anything...so if it's okay I'll have you set up the game style. So go ahead and pick the map and army qualifications and I'll choose an army. Hopefully I don't pick figures you don't have ;-P Also if you wanna PM me your address? Or we could meet somewhere else if you're more comfortable with that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 29th, 2016, 10:52 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Yeah that's fine! Let's do 9am just to make sure we have enough time. I didn't bring anything...so if it's okay I'll have you set up the game style. So go ahead and pick the map and army qualifications and I'll choose an army. Hopefully I don't pick figures you don't have ;-P Also if you wanna PM me your address? Or we could meet somewhere else if you're more comfortable with that.
Great I will send you a pm later this evening with the details and address. Looking forward to meeting you.

Old July 29th, 2016, 01:07 PM

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 30th, 2016, 04:06 PM

@Sir Heroscape great meeting you and thanks for the fun matches. If your in the area again just let me know.

Old July 30th, 2016, 08:44 PM

Quote:
@Sir Heroscape great meeting you and thanks for the fun matches. If your in the area again just let me know.
Of course! It was a blast and thank you for being so willing...it's great to meet other awesome members of this Heroscape community. I'll be posting the video of our battle either today or tomorrow...so stay tuned

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; August 2nd, 2016 at 02:29 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2016, 02:29 AM

Once again, a special thanks to @White Q Knight for his hospitality and joining in my battle video for my YouTube channel and the first of my "On the Road" Series. This will be a series of battle videos where I play with Heroscapers across the map as I travel. This will be the first of many, and subscribers will have the opportunity to choose the army I use on these trips. Just know that White Q Knight represented Oregon well and I'll have to get my revenge one of these days

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 2nd, 2016, 10:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great video @Sir Heroscape , and nice to getting you both play @White Q Knight .

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 15th, 2016, 09:58 AM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker
Trick or Treat/NHSD Tournament!

Hello all! Going to have a Halloween / NHSD Tournament at my house. Unfortunately, due to spousal & domicile imposed restrictions , I'm going to have to limit it to 12 slots. Please RSVP by 15 October. Here we go:

Trick or Treat/NHSD Tournament! – October 22nd, 2016
(12 Seats – 2 Remaining)
When: Saturday October 22nd, 2016. Games start at 11:00 am (sharp).
Why: To play Heroscape with you – because my wife won’t.

Gameplay

Army Standards
- Player will create two pod armies (each pod is 260 points)
- High Roll (20-sided) will make 1st/4th choice of pods from all four available
- Low rolling player will get 2nd / 3rd choice of pods from all four available
-Classic Heroscape and/or C3V/SoV
-No proxies / Marvel or C3G
-Each pod has a maximum of 12 starting spaces (extra figures are lost)
-Bring your own armies
Selection
Each player will be randomly chosen for team Pumpkin or team Skeleton (North v. South) and sit on appropriate side of table. Each player will shift one seat to right for successive games.

Time
50 minutes per game, 10 minutes breaks – 30 minute lunch

Glyphs
Six glyphs will be on each map. Four are “treats” (THREE of these are required to win the game) – the other two are temporary “tricks” which allow you to randomly perform one of the below actions:

1: Hocus Pocus: Swap any one of your figures with any one of your opponent’s figures
2: Chaos Hex: Change map condition (mandatory)
3: Witches Magick: Swap two of your opponents order markers
4: Chaos Hex: Change map condition (mandatory)
5: Graveyard Dust (Negation): When one of your figures stops here, you may choose any opponent's figure. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-4, nothing happens. If you roll a 5-20, place a negation marker on the chosen figure's Army Card. All of that figure's special powers are negated for the rest of the game.
6: Chaos Hex: Change map condition (mandatory)

All glyphs resolve at the end of the round AFTER normal end of round actions (lava, wound glyph, etc). All tricks resolve then all treats. If three treats are occupied at the end of the round by any single player they win.
Map Conditions
All maps start in The Light of Day condition. When required - choose a new Map Condition which takes effect immediately:

1: The Light of Day
All undead/demons -1 attack / -1 defense
2: Darkest Night
Battle is being fought at night of in dense fog, this has reduced visibility. All ranged attack/abilities requiring Line-of-Sight have range reduce to 1 space (no ranged attacks)
3: Cold Hand of Death
All figures -1 attack / -1 defense (undead/demons are immune)
4: Cursed Land
At the end of each game round, a die is rolled for each non flying figure on the board. Any skull rolled, means that figure immediately receives one wound. Flying figures are not affected.
5: Petrified with Fear
Roll the 20-sided die each time you reveal an order marker. If you roll a 1-10, nothing happens.If you roll a 11-20, lose your turn. (undead/demons are immune)
6: Night of the Unholy
Roll the 20-sided die each time you attempt to attack an undead/demon with any normal/special attack. If you roll a 13 or higher, all undead/demon figures no longer have any visible hit zones for the duration of the targeting figure’s turn. (undead/demons are immune to this penalty)

Victory Conditions
Find and control three “treat” markers before your opponent or destroy your opponent’s forces.

Maps
Twelve players on six maps – maps to be determined.

Entry Fee
Just a smile

Lunch/Snacks / Drinks
I’ll provide it all. Feel free to bring something to share if you feel compelled – totally optional.

Attendees
1 Majestic Goat
2 Majestic Goat's buddy Ron
3 White Q Knight
4 Master of Disaster
5 i_r_beej
6 Quozl
7 Quozl's mini me
8 William099
9 William 099 +1
10 Obfuscatedhippo

Last edited by majestic goat; September 15th, 2016 at 11:29 AM.
Old September 15th, 2016, 10:56 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Count me in! @Dysole you see this? Also give me a plus one slot for either my brother or my buddy Jason. Maybe both lol.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers