Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 12th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Idaho

Our next tournament is up here.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 10th, 2017, 07:12 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Our next tournament is listed here. Lets get as many as we can!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 22nd, 2017, 02:09 PM

Our next NHSD tournament has been posted here. Come one come all!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:22 AM

Next tournament is up here.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 17th, 2023, 01:01 PM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Hi folks. Anyone still in SE Idaho area looking to play?

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old July 18th, 2023, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onibaku06 View Post
If only I'd known when I lived out there!

That said, there are some active heroscapers in the area...but it's died down in the last couple years. I believe there's a boise crew that drives down to tournaments in Utah that might be able to pick you up along the way... @Leaf_It would know who that is though and get you in touch...as for locals...I think @dart48 is still in that neck of the woods. Largely depends on what part of SE Idaho you're referring to. @Tiranx is an OG heroscaper in Rexburg area and might be down to play...but again depends on where you're at.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 19th, 2023, 08:27 AM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

That said, there are some active heroscapers in the area...but it's died down in the last couple years. I believe there's a boise crew that drives down to tournaments in Utah that might be able to pick you up along the way... @Leaf_It would know who that is though and get you in touch...as for locals...I think @dart48 is still in that neck of the woods. Largely depends on what part of SE Idaho you're referring to. @Tiranx is an OG heroscaper in Rexburg area and might be down to play...but again depends on where you're at.
Thanks for the info. Hope to make it down to Utah one of these days for a tournament.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old July 19th, 2023, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the info. Hope to make it down to Utah one of these days for a tournament.
The tournaments are amazing and totally worth the quick 3hr drive. I highly recommend. Even better if you can bring along a buddy or two to hang out with along the way.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 21st, 2023, 10:36 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We'd love to have you at one of the Utah Monthly tournaments. It's always great meeting new players. Here's a link to our Utah Monthly Heroscape discord server: https://discord.gg/b9PsrJFnt3

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers