Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 15th, 2020, 07:41 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Bookshelf Skyscraper Brainstorming

Is this an internal play building?
Old June 15th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes
Old June 15th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

100% yes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 30th, 2020, 12:36 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

So I think the reason why I never glued on the top shelf of mine is I was not sure what I wanted to do with the back board. After playing on them it is obvious that needs to be open.
Are you happy with the corner solution Bats? Did Spidey suggest using wood instead?

I need to get that set up so I can mock it up and figure out a layout map.
Will this need a base map that it sits on as well? That way require four sheets of paper.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 30th, 2020, 06:27 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@IAmBatman Will you have these typed up to continue testing by this weekend? I'd like to have them for quick reference to when I play this weekend, even if the notes aren't organized yet.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 30th, 2020, 07:16 PM

Found these.

You can buy individual ones.
Old June 30th, 2020, 07:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good find. Might have to buy a set, even though I don't have the book shelves yet.
Old June 30th, 2020, 08:06 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I always wanted to get around to working out a crafty way to make this sort of fire escape once we have settled on the buildings of C3G.
Old June 30th, 2020, 09:49 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
So I think the reason why I never glued on the top shelf of mine is I was not sure what I wanted to do with the back board. After playing on them it is obvious that needs to be open.
Are you happy with the corner solution Bats? Did Spidey suggest using wood instead?

I need to get that set up so I can mock it up and figure out a layout map.
Will this need a base map that it sits on as well? That way require four sheets of paper.
Mine have held up just fine for two years now with just the cardboard pieces in the corners, including through two seven and a half hour car rides, months of use as storage, half a dozen games, and Yodaking leaning on the one. So I guess if you want to go the extra mile of figuring out some wood thing you can, but I don't personally see the need.

I will try to get up a picture of the layout needed for the interior tonight.

I'm undecided on a base. I think it'd be nice if it wasn't needed, but I know it could be challenging to line it up at times, so it might be helpful. Ideally it'd be pretty trim if we had one.

I also am not sure it wouldn't slide around on one, though, so I'm unsure how helpful a base would really be. And we can't glue it down on one if we want to stay modular.

@Yodaking and @Spidey'tilIDie and @tcglkn were managing its placement a lot. What do you guys think in terms of making a base for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
@IAmBatman Will you have these typed up to continue testing by this weekend? I'd like to have them for quick reference to when I play this weekend, even if the notes aren't organized yet.
Yes, absolutely. I plan to type those up tonight still (and get A3n some Small House measurements).

Old June 30th, 2020, 11:38 PM

what if the base was a shroud type thing. Just goes around the outside with a hole in it that the shelves sit in? Just a thought, no idea if practical or offers anything to the game or building.
Old July 1st, 2020, 12:07 AM

C3G STACKABLE SKYSCRAPER RULES

Spoiler Alert!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME = ELEVATOR CAR

COMMON VEHICLE
SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 12
FULL COVER

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 3
DEFENSE = 6
OCCUPANCY = 4

ELEVATOR OPERATION

The Elevator Car can only move on and occupy elevator shaft spaces. When moving with the Elevator Car, you may move it onto elevator shaft spaces directly above or below it at a cost of one movement space per floor. If the Elevator Car’s Driver space is not occupied, then instead of moving a figure you control that is adjacent to any Elevator Shaft space for that Elevator Car, you may move the Elevator Car.

BROKEN DOWN
If the Elevator Car has two or more wounds, it cannot move.

PLUMMETING ELEVATOR
If the Elevator Car would be destroyed, instead of removing it from the battlefield, place it on empty elevator shaft spaces on the lowest possible floor of its elevator shaft. The Elevator Car cannot move for the remainder of the game. Any figure occupying the Elevator Car immediately rolls for any falling damage that would apply and, if they are not destroyed, must be placed on Floor spaces within one space of the Elevator Car and on the same Floor.

Old July 1st, 2020, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
what if the base was a shroud type thing. Just goes around the outside with a hole in it that the shelves sit in? Just a thought, no idea if practical or offers anything to the game or building.
That's a good idea. It would help it sit in there more reliably. I think we should probably at least try something like that out as the shelves can be a pain to properly align.

Rules draft posted! That's what we tested and enjoyed, though I'm sure there are still editing opportunities.

If anything is missing, incorrect, or unclear, please let me know!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library