Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 23rd, 2015, 07:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Granted, but Ulginesh doesn't exist so they are now a slow army type now.

I wish I knew how to produce a custom desert themed set (and had the resources to do it!)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 07:49 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I wish I knew how to produce a custom desert themed set (and had the resources to do it!)
Granted. Unfortunately, you could only make one. It's beautiful, but because you have no more resources, it's irreplaceable. You are too afraid of messing it up, so you keep it locked up and never use it. And you got sand in your shorts and oh does it chafe.

I wish I could go to Gen Con.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 23rd, 2015, 08:17 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ebil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post

I wish I could go to Gen Con.
Granted. However, the instant you arrive you slip and fall causing major damage and needing to spend the next week in the hospital.

I wish I was facing an easier matchup in Online Season 20 this round.

~Dysole, who for the curious is going against 5xMezzos, Krug with PKs x2, Brutes x2, Moltenclaw
Old June 23rd, 2015, 09:19 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ebil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I wish I was facing an easier matchup in Online Season 20 this round
Granted. However, you accidentally exploded the Internet while loading the game. You must concede and become infamous for (temporarily) exploding the Internet.

I wish I could get someone to play 'Scape consistently...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 09:20 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Granted. However, the instant you arrive you slip and fall causing major damage and needing to spend the next week in the hospital.

~Dysole, who for the curious is going against 5xMezzos, Krug with PKs x2, Brutes x2, Moltenclaw
Granted. But you lose to an incredibly inept opponent and become the laughing stock of Online HS.

I wish I could buy the rights to Heroscape and privately print the sets, that way I'd be the only one to bring prizes to tournaments and everyone would always beg me to come to their tournaments. Probably even going as far to fly me first class to their state.

~JS
Old June 23rd, 2015, 09:29 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:

Granted. But you lose to an incredibly inept opponent and become the laughing stock of Online HS.

I wish I could buy the rights to Heroscape and privately print the sets, that way I'd be the only one to bring prizes to tournaments and everyone would always beg me to come to their tournaments. Probably even going as far to fly me first class to their state.

~JS
Granted, but your jet crashes and the sets are scattered throughout the Pacific Ocean, so no one can enjoy them.

I wish I could make HeroScape figure sculpts.

Last edited by Ninja Status; June 23rd, 2015 at 11:23 PM.
Old June 24th, 2015, 07:39 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post

Granted, but they never turn out just right and it drives the OCD part in everyone so nuts that they melt them all down into toothpicks.

I wish a massive warehouse of 'scape was found and distributed among the online community and now we all have complete collections because of it.
Old June 24th, 2015, 09:44 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
Quote:

Granted, but they never turn out just right and it drives the OCD part in everyone so nuts that they melt them all down into toothpicks.

I wish a massive warehouse of 'scape was found and distributed among the online community and now we all have complete collections because of it.
Granted, but @DrWierdscaper sued us for theft.

I wish I had an actual Hatomato Taro wearing a santa hat, in addition to the Hatomato Taro I own.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 24th, 2015, 02:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That Was Easy

Quote:

I wish I had an actual Hatomato Taro wearing a santa hat, in addition to the Hatomato Taro I own.
Granted. You now possess another Hatamoto Taro complete with Santa hat. That is all.

I wish I owned Sudema.

~Dysole, figuring this could go in the very same vein
Old June 24th, 2015, 07:49 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: That Was Easy

Quote:
Quote:

Granted. You now possess another Hatamoto Taro complete with Santa hat. That is all.

I wish I owned Sudema.

Granted. You now possess a Sudema. Unfortunately, it is located in one of your veins.

I wish that Magic: Arena of the Plainswalkers came with cards to make all of its units officially compatible with HeroScape.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 24th, 2015, 08:15 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I wish I owned Sudema.

Granted. You now possess a Sudema. Unfortunately, it is located in one of your veins.

I wish that Magic: Arena of the Plainswalkers came with cards to make all of its units officially compatible with HeroScape.
Granted. But the cards are weirdly written in an ancient Icelandic language in which there's no translation for.

I wish I had 3 Ticalla Jungle sets.
Old June 24th, 2015, 08:54 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I wish I owned Sudema.

Granted. But the cards are weirdly written in an ancient Icelandic language in which there's no translation for.

I wish I had 3 Ticalla Jungle sets.
Granted, but the UPS man is horribly rough delivering the sets, and so all 3 sets are delivered to your front door in about 100 pieces. Sorry.

I wish Hasbro would release the cards for all the developed materials that were never printed (I know you have them Hasbro! Don't you lie to me!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion