Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 20th, 2017, 02:34 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Citizen V (Helmut Zemo) (Design Phase)

I don't have access to the "Charlatan synergies" and "Current Charlatans" page. That said, there's nothing particularly concerning here. It's a neat twist on a bonding power but once a round for the "X" is fairly expensive. The d20 boost is more open-ended in power but the class restriction prevents all the obvious cheese.
Old November 20th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Ah, my bad, here's the Charlatan info. The tl;dr version is that he gets Songbird bonding and a defense boost by being a Charlatan. MACH-I and Meteorite also have solid defensive stuff that's not strictly confined to Charlatans.

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 21st, 2017, 01:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Meteorite seems to be missing from your Charlatan list there.

I don't see anything super concerning here, though I guess it is worth mentioning that while he takes up an X marker, the nature of his power does let him function efficiently with a lot of guys you'd normally only want to put your X on (like Joker I and such). He can make use of Loki's double X power efficiently too, which is kind of a rare thing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Hmm.....Loki gets you 5 turns per round, none of which has to be with Loki. He is a pretty expensive add on to the Thunderbolts build though, so only fairly high point games is where it comes into play. I don't believe I've ever used Zemo with Loki, even though it only gets you a single turn and not a double turn, still a neat way to mitigate the 2 OM's on Loki's card requirement. I'll have to try it out at some point. Could be an interesting way to really boost up Zemo's Master Swordplay when you don't mind taking a couple of turns with Loki.
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Good call on Loki and the Jokers of the world. I'd thought about the possibility of throwing Cap into a T-Bolts build, but I hadn't fully thought through some of the other possibilities.

I'll monkey around with those in the initial. If it looks like out-faction stuff will push his price point too much, we can tweak the power to only work when you reveal an OM on a Charlatan.

Speaking of which, I'm proposing we go to initial testing.

@japes - yea
@Arkham
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139

Last edited by Ronin; November 21st, 2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Loki isn't anything to be super concerned about. He is too expensive for what you get from him to really break anything.

I just like finding places where he can at least do something, since Loki is one of those cards where someone got a bit too overzealous with the nerf stick.

Joker or the like might be a bit more of a worry, but it's not like there aren't other ways to get a turn efficient army that can still use Joker.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Loki isn't anything to be super concerned about. He is too expensive for what you get from him to really break anything.

I just like finding places where he can at least do something, since Loki is one of those cards where someone got a bit too overzealous with the nerf stick.

Joker or the like might be a bit more of a worry, but it's not like there aren't other ways to get a turn efficient army that can still use Joker.
Thank you.

I really appreciate your insight and the rest of the CRB as well.

I do not think it gets said enough.

'Tis the season.

Thank you CRB.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Citizen V (Helmut Zemo) (Vote for Initial)

Still need a vote from @Arkham or @johnny139 to officially move Helmut into initial testing.
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:05 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Symbiotic

Thanks, Ark. This passes.

I'll start on the initial later this week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library