Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 12th, 2022, 01:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: ninthdoc's Getting Out of This Country Sale

I have been in contact with him. Still haven't gotten my shipment but I have been in touch with him every few days and I think it will get sent.
Old October 12th, 2022, 02:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here’s hoping. Unfortunately we’re limited on what we can actually do as admins other than to ban bad traders (I’m hoping this situation won’t go there).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2022, 03:00 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

He'll make it right.

ninthdoc isn't about trying to pull one over on this community.

He has hit a rough spot, is all. Hopefully it'll smooth out and be ok.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 12th, 2022 at 03:01 PM. Reason: i knew i would post in this thread eventually
Old October 12th, 2022, 03:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Right. I was worried for a while but I'm no longer worried, he'll get around to it.
Old October 14th, 2022, 05:48 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I also believe something crazy must have happened. Cause he could have taken a lot of money from a lot more people if he wanted to.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old October 15th, 2022, 04:13 AM

Avarashi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Pmd!
Old October 22nd, 2022, 06:35 AM

randum is surprisingly tart

Any updates? I don't know him, but I hope he's ok.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 11:38 AM
This is merely a joke.

I have been in contact with him. Still no luck on the shipping actually taking place but he keeps responding to messages.
Old December 24th, 2022, 10:28 AM
This is merely a joke.

By the way, i received my order a few weeks back in good shape. Another member was able to meet ninthdoc in person to purchase the rest of the stuff.
Old December 24th, 2022, 10:47 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice! So is everything here happily resolved?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 24th, 2022, 06:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

I am sure that some people sent ninthdoc requests (and may have even been promised sets) but will not be able to get what they wanted.

But as far as I know, everybody who has sent money has gotten their stuff.
Old December 24th, 2022, 10:44 PM

Happy Christmas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades