Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 12th, 2024, 01:09 AM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart
Re: Missouri Seasonal Tourneys: Winter Seasonal 1/27/2024

Looking at dates for the April tourney. Most likely dates are 4/20 and 4/27. Any conflicts from anyone we need to avoid? @KingZombie , @brak88 , @DVondo , @Captain Redbeard , @blast_shark , @Crystalman , @Sir Heroscape , @briaka , @vegietarian18 , @boromir96 , @Matthias Maccabeus , @Garenex , @Polaris , @96ztrain , @robbdaman
Let me know if anyone wants to be removed from this list.
Old March 12th, 2024, 02:01 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
Looking at dates for the April tourney. Most likely dates are 4/20 and 4/27. Any conflicts from anyone we need to avoid? @KingZombie , @brak88 , @DVondo , @Captain Redbeard , @blast_shark , @Crystalman , @Sir Heroscape , @briaka , @vegietarian18 , @boromir96 , @Matthias Maccabeus , @Garenex , @Polaris , @96ztrain , @robbdaman
Let me know if anyone wants to be removed from this list.
20th is probably better since we like to run the Peoria events on the last Saturday of the month...but honestly we'll probably just do it the weekend you're not doing it. as of now I can make either date...but we'll just schedule the Peoria event likely on the other weekend you don't pick.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:44 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

27th would be better for me. The 20th is my birthday weekend. Also, since the last tournament happened so last minute, it'd be cool if C3V and SOV is allowed in this tournament as well.

Upset City Baby.
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:04 AM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
27th would be better for me. The 20th is my birthday weekend.
Lol opposite for me. 20th better, 27th bday wknd

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:17 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

The 20th would be best for me as I'll be in California the 23rd through the 27th but if the majority would prefer the 27th no big deal.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old April 1st, 2024, 12:18 PM

After polling our locals and the game store seems the majority are better with 4/27. I'll get army and map details posted soon, but the date is 4/27!
Old April 19th, 2024, 10:10 PM

Event Details Posted! Next Tourney 4/27!! @KingZombie , @brak88 , @DVondo , @Captain Redbeard , @blast_shark , @Crystalman , @Sir Heroscape , @briaka , @vegietarian18 , @boromir96 , @Matthias Maccabeus , @Garenex , @Polaris , @96ztrain , @robbdaman
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:31 AM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker
Re: Missouri Seasonal Tourneys: Spring Seasonal 4/27/2024

Of course. The ONE TIME Marvel is included in an event and I probably won't be able make it. 😆 Lots going on, birthday weekend and all, but I'll try.

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:28 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Me, Danrad and KingScape will all be there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:45 AM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

See you there

Upset City Baby.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:15 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

DANG IT! I have to work this Saturday. I would love to come down and play in that. I could've possibly brought some extra figures down too if people needed them. I wish I would've noticed this sooner.

CORVUS
Old April 25th, 2024, 12:02 AM

I’ll bring Dresgewood Forest

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events