Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 23rd, 2014, 01:54 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: jcmcminis' super hero customs Aquaman updated 6/18/14

Ok next update is Batman. This is my ideal Batman. After looking at the varios Batman's and reading all the info pages I could. I decided to borrow/copy Balantai's Utility Belt and the added Smoke pellets to it. The other abilities on the card represent his stealth, his martial arts prowess and his mental discipline.

Last edited by JC McMinis; July 6th, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
Old June 24th, 2014, 01:43 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: jcmcminis' Supers customs. Batman updated 6/23/14

Ok next updated card is Flash, I did not change my previous version. Just redid the text and DC logo.

Old June 29th, 2014, 06:02 PM

Re: jcmcminis' Supers customs. Flash updated 6/24/14

In my attempts to revise my supers, I am gowing to make a power ring tricks periphreal card to go with my GL. Here is a power I am thinking of and was wanting help with wording and/or mechanics.

Catch
Whenever a friendly figure within 7 clear sight spaces of Green Lantern would take falling damage, you may remove an unrevealed order marker from Green Lanterns army card and ignore all damage to the chosen figure.
Old June 29th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: jcmcminis' Supers customs. 6/29 need help with a new abi

Cool power. Nice cards.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 29th, 2014, 08:26 PM

Re: jcmcminis' Supers customs. 6/29 need help with a new abi

Thanks Tornado. I'm hoping to be finished updating G.L.,Supes and Wonder Woman soon and then put up some Marvel units after that.
Old June 29th, 2014, 10:57 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: jcmcminis' Supers customs. Flash updated 6/24/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
In my attempts to revise my supers, I am gowing to make a power ring tricks periphreal card to go with my GL. Here is a power I am thinking of and was wanting help with wording and/or mechanics.

Catch
Whenever a friendly figure within 7 clear sight spaces of Green Lantern would take falling damage, you may remove an unrevealed order marker from Green Lanterns army card and ignore all damage to the chosen figure.
Hmm... I'm not sure how often it would be worth it to spend an order marker just to avoid the risk of falling damage. What about simply:

CATCH
Friendly figures within 7 clear sight spaces of Green Lantern never take falling damage.
Old June 30th, 2014, 10:33 PM

Re: My Supers Customs. 6/29 need help with a new ability

Thanks Sherman I think I will go that route.
Old July 6th, 2014, 11:56 PM

Re: My Supers Customs. 6/29 need help with a new ability

Minor update to my Batman tonight on the first page and above. I had Shadow of the Bat give both the shadow advantage and phantom walk. Just seperated them.
Old July 9th, 2014, 06:41 PM

Re: My Supers Customs.

Ok next update Green Lantern. I went with a perphrial card for Hal's ring. I also took some visual liberties with both cards. This is my attempt to show how powerful Lantern's are. I plan on eventually doing John Stewart and his power ring.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Hal Jordan's Power Ring
Old July 9th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: My Supers Customs. 7/9/14 Green Lantern Hal Jordan updat

So his ring never gets weaker or runs out of juice?
That is powerful.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 9th, 2014, 09:28 PM

Ive looked at every g.l. card on the boards, some have power batteries and some dont. I figure he would have enough juice for a whole battle.
Old February 28th, 2015, 11:08 AM

Ok after a hiatus and a computer change, I am continuing my supers updates...here is my updated Wonder Woman. Not too much change in her powers, mostly some typing corrections and the new DC logo on the card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations