Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 18th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Dhalsim - Playtesting Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The comment about aerial advantage without flying is spot on too. Hard to have one without the other.
Definitely insightful, but also something that was discussed and addressed earlier in the thread. If something stops/nullifies flying without nullifying aerial assault (which is possible) it can lead to some rules interpretation issues.

She is showing a good eye for detail, though, yeah.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2016, 02:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is what I get for joining the thread late.
Old April 11th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTESTING UNIT Dhalsim

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 3 to Ken from range 2.
Yogi Fire Special Attack:
- 2 wounds to Captain Boomerang.
- Burn Damage: 2 wounds to captain Boomerang.

Power Usage:
Levitation:
Assisted in movement twice+1 Attack and Defense: Once each Yoga Fire Special Attack:
- Subtracted 2 defense dice.
- Rolled 2 dice for Burn Damage.

Map: Custom map featuring two Small Houses.
Overview: Ryu does a lot of early damage and Dhalsim comes in to finish off the enemy.
Units:
Dhalsim(90), E. Honda(130), Ryu(150) & Jewel(150) vs. Captain Boomerang(90), Zangief(150), Ken(150) & Batroc the Leaper(130) [520 each]
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 0.
Yogi Fire Special Attack:
- 6 wounds total.
- Burn Damage: 4 wounds total.

Power Usage:

Levitation:
Assisted in movement: 5 times
Rolled extra die for Defense: 4 times

Yoga Fire Special Attack:

- Subtracted 12 defense dice.
- Rolled 9 dice for Burn Damage.

Map: Custom map featuring two Small Houses.
Overview: Ryu does a lot of early damage and Dhalsim comes in to finish off the enemy.
Units:
Dhalsim(90), E. Honda(130), Ryu(150), Zangief(150) & Ken(150) vs. Green Arrow(150), Captain Boomerang(90), Shadow Thief(70), Angel(90), Lagoon Boy(90), Vertigo(90) & Vulture(90)[670each]
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Yoga Fire has some nice potential and Dhalsim did quite a bit of damage in the second game but mainly because it was easier for Green Arrow to kill everyone else first.
If you compare him to the other 90 point figures he certainly not close to the top five and lacks any real synergy. I would not raise his points at all. It is going to be hard to justify adding him into any army considering the incredible synergy some of the other 90 point figures offer.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Dhalsim is certainly fun but his lack of synergy is going to hurt his draftability.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; April 11th, 2016 at 03:19 PM.
Old April 11th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Have you tried splitting it up?

If you keep getting it, shoot me an email and I can give it a shot.

Last edited by johnny139; April 11th, 2016 at 03:23 PM.
Old April 11th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK, got it in my previous post.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 11th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Cool. So he's got good potential but pretty low draftability. We can keep him as-is, for a filler unit, and I think he's be fine. I'll toss this third power into convention, though.

YOGA TELEPORT
Once per turn, when an opponent's figure first moves into an engagement with Dhalsim, you may immediately place Dhalsim on any empty space within 2 spaces. He will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old April 11th, 2016, 04:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Cool. So he's got good potential but pretty low draftability. We can keep him as-is, for a filler unit, and I think he's be fine. I'll toss this third power into convention, though.

YOGA TELEPORT
Once per turn, when an opponent's figure first moves into an engagement with Dhalsim, you may immediately place Dhalsim on any empty space within 2 spaces. He will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
That needs some 'and onto a space where that figure could end its movement' type wording for the trigger there. You don't want to get into the same mess the C3V did with Elaria.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 1st, 2016, 10:11 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Bumping discussion here - Dhalsim looks balanced at his current cost and powerset, but has low draftability. Are we okay with release a unit that'll have limited table time, or do we want to try and jazz him up a bit (such as my suggestion two posts above)?
Old May 1st, 2016, 10:23 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm okay with whatever the LD and Street Fighter fans are most comfortable with. As non-synergistic, paper-y units at low-to-mid costs, most of the Street Fighters fall into that 'draftable but not a top choice' area. I'm cool with them there, as the people who want to play them still can, but I'm also fine with spicing Dhalsim up a little to make him more fun.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 1st, 2016, 10:27 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'm fine with giving him a third power or leaving him as-is; however, if we do go with a third power, I'm not a fan of the turn interruption that Yoga Teleport power has (potentially triggering in the middle of a figure's movement). What about this instead?

YOGA TELEPORT
When an opponent’s figure ends its movement adjacent to Dhalsim, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, immediately place Dhalsim on any empty space within 2 spaces. He will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 1st, 2016, 10:47 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

That'd be fine, too. Probably more effective, too, since they won't be able to follow up after you teleport.
Old May 1st, 2016, 11:25 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I can live with that.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library