Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 22nd, 2014, 07:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

I'm not sure how closely you guys have been following the D&D 5e news, but one important bit is that the new "Icons of the Realms" Starter is confirmed for release this July alongside the full set. The Starter will have THESE FIVE figures along with a wee fella. $20 MSRP but probably a lot cheaper elsewhere. Currently only $15 at Miniature Market, for example.

For specifics, it contains the following figures: "dwarf cleric, human ranger, halfling rogue, northlands fighter, elf wizard, and the famous drow ranger, Drizzt Do’Urden."
Old May 22nd, 2014, 07:44 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Computer renders for 5/6ths of the starter set (minus the halfling)...

...and three pics from GAMA this March (missing Drizzt, this time):

GAMA pics are from CrittoHit's coverage of the WizKids booth.

Last edited by UtahScott; May 22nd, 2014 at 08:36 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 07:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Squad of two Twilight Clan Ninjas, anyone?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 16th, 2014, 05:24 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I know its been brought up multiple times, but seeing as how you announced you were going to use the Orc set I thought I'd push for this to be used in a future release as well. It seems to have decent availability with-
7 at Miniature Market
16 at Cool Stuff Inc.
45 on Amazon
8 at Barnes and Noble's "Other Sellers"
for 76 total not including the ones actually at Barnes and Nobles and at Local Game Stores. And the Singles that are also available.

All of the minis except I can see as being new unique heros. The Zombie could even be a "Repaint Exclusive" like the past Gencon figures.

Also, in keeping with tradition I hope you guys are not making squads using figures of the same sculpt with the orcs.
Old June 16th, 2014, 05:49 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Also, in keeping with tradition I hope you guys are not making squads using figures of the same sculpt with the orcs.
Don't worry, we're not considering that.
Old June 18th, 2014, 08:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Don't worry, we're not considering that.
Not even close.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 18th, 2014, 09:40 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Just a thought - we have elementals for all the western elements, how about the Chinese elements as well? We could have Wood Elementals for Ullar and Metal Elementals for Vydar. This still leaves Valkrill out when it comes to elemental action - maybe you could come up with something for them. Shadow Elemental maybe?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 18th, 2014, 10:42 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

I made a custom Shadow Elemental awhile back using the shadow figure from D&D, it's kinda of pricy though. The other side would be a Steel Elemental, Ullar hands down would be a Wood Elemental. Valkrill would be death or necrotic.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old June 19th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1shark View Post
I made a custom Shadow Elemental awhile back using the shadow figure from D&D, it's kinda of pricy though. The other side would be a Steel Elemental, Ullar hands down would be a Wood Elemental. Valkrill would be death or necrotic.

Wow - that figure would be perfect for a His Dark Materials Spectre, or at least better than any other figure I've seen. I'll probably use that when I get round to designing them (no idea when that'll be). Ever read those novels? They're my personal favourites.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; June 19th, 2014 at 09:50 AM.
Old June 19th, 2014, 03:37 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Cant say I have, I saw the golden Compass, whole series reminds me of Bioshock/Bioshock Infinite. I think the last thing I read was Brandon Sanderson/Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, which is my personal favorite of all time.

Having Trollics an shades in Heroscape would be interesting

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shadow-NM-wi...item5afd2135da
Link to the Shadows

http://safariltd.com/product/search?q=wolf&x=0&y=0

Any of those would work for a "Wolf Spirit Hero" and be on a double base, could boost Native Americans & Varkaanan Wolves in some way, which would be pretty cool thematically. Personally I think the white one works best.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old June 27th, 2014, 03:18 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I think I see some green wyrmlings.
Old June 27th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I think I see some unpainted wyrmlings.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs