Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old October 25th, 2014, 01:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer -- NOW WITH C3V/SoV!

No, you're correct there. There should only be two Yellowjackets (one giant, one not).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2014, 01:26 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
No, you're correct there. There should only be two Yellowjackets (one giant, one not).
This app pulls right from the official C3G card repository, so any reports of C3G card errors here helps tidy up things for the whole project. I'm sure @A3n will be around soon to sort out which ones belong and trim what doesn't.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 25th, 2014, 05:01 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Fixed, thanx for the heads up.
Old October 27th, 2014, 05:02 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the quick response! You guys are fast!

I seem to be having an issue where only the first sheet will be lined up correctly. Any number of cards past three and the print preview shows them in strange spots.

Also, the Billy Batson card has a white border around the entire card, which interferes with the other cards when printed in the second or third position of a 3-card sheet.

Old October 27th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The "only first page working" issue is a known bug. The fix for it has been held intended to be released as a new version of the app along with some other enhancements I've been doing. Since that's been slow-going, I probably should backport the fix into the current version. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, just do 3 cards at a time.

Paging the always-on-top-of-things @A3n for the Billy Batson issue mentioned above. (If you don't get to it, I will next time I log into that area.)

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 27th, 2014, 05:31 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Billy should be fixed now.

Actually I'm kinda surprised there haven't been more of that type of issue as that was due to an earlier template having a white background layer.
Old October 27th, 2014, 05:31 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
The "only first page working" issue is a known bug. The fix for it has been held intended to be released as a new version of the app along with some other enhancements I've been doing. Since that's been slow-going, I probably should backport the fix into the current version. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, just do 3 cards at a time.
I figured this was a known concern. I've been printing the cards 3 at a time.

Sorry I don't mean to be too much of a pain. I am printing all the C3G cards for the first time - I figured it was a good time to let you know if I spot any small updates.

What you've done here is nothing short of amazing!

Old October 27th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Super Smurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Recycling hi1's comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Thanks for the quick response! You guys areA3n is fast!

Old October 27th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Super Smurfy

Quote:

Sorry I don't mean to be too much of a pain. I am printing all the C3G cards for the first time - I figured it was a good time to let you know if I spot any small updates.
Not a pain at all! Don't be afraid to report any issues you find.

Old October 27th, 2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:

Not a pain at all! Don't be afraid to report any issues you find.
If we don't know there's a problem we can never fix it.
Old October 27th, 2014, 05:37 PM

Quote:

Actually I'm kinda surprised there haven't been more of that type of issue as that was due to an earlier template having a white background layer.
There are definitely more than Billy - he was just the first one I encountered. I can compile a list for you as I go through printing all the cards. Give me a day or two to get through them all

I still see the white boarder on the Billy comic art card, but its gone on the mini card.

Old October 27th, 2014, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:

There are definitely more than Billy - he was just the first one I encountered. I can compile a list for you as I go through printing all the cards. Give me a day or two to get through them all

I still see the white boarder on the Billy comic art card, but its gone on the mini card.
Yes please post a list of any issues you come across.

Maybe it's a timing thing try the comic card again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software