Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 10th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 12 - ROUND 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I play Soundwarp tonight and it'll be Knights vs. Armocs.
I won with Knights x3, Finn, Raelin (RotV), and a White Wyrmling. SW had Armocs x4, Azurite Warlord, and Dead-eye Dan. In the end I had 5 Knights and the Wyrmling left.

SW's defense dice were poor, especially in the beginning. Then we both rolled defense really well for a while, though mine turned out better in the stats at the end. I never wound up benefiting from Raelin's defense aura, but that was because it took SW forever to destroy her. She served her purpose by absorbing many attacks, including from the Azurite Warlord. My heroes were in the game longer which gave me the advantage in the endgame, when it was a war of attrition between the Knights and Armocs.

Dead-eye Dan hung on toward the end, taking out Zetacron from height with a normal attack. But it was too little, too late for SW as my Knights closed in.

A great game with a great player.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; March 10th, 2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old March 10th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I don't know how you can progress if you rely on your D20 every game.
You better play lottery or coin flip I don't know.
It's not so much relying on luck but managing your luck.

But anyway, stop stalling and choose your army and play time(s) already.
Old March 10th, 2014, 09:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I play Soundwarp tonight and it'll be Knights vs. Armocs.
I won with Knights x3, Finn, Raelin (RotV), and a White Wyrmling. SW had Armocs x4, Azurite Warlord, and Dead-eye Dan. In the end I had 5 Knights and the Wyrmling left.

SW's defense dice were poor, especially in the beginning. Then we both rolled defense really well for a while, though mine turned out better in the stats at the end. I never wound up benefiting from Raelin's defense aura, but that was because it took SW forever to destroy her. She served her purpose by absorbing many attacks, including from the Azurite Warlord. My heroes were in the game longer which gave me the advantage in the endgame, when it was a war of attrition between the Knights and Armocs.

Dead-eye Dan hung on toward the end, taking out Zetacron from height with a normal attack. But it was too little, too late for SW as my Knights closed in.

A great game with a great player.
Yeah that was a good game, lots of back and forth swings. I think the key moment was when Raelin managed 3 shields against the Warlord's 5 skull attack (the one time he actually had a decent attack roll). After that, Raelin just wouldn't die.

I guess I'm out of the running for this tourney. This makes 4 games in a row where I've felt really snake-bit. Not saying 'Oh wah! I lost purely because of luck' or anything, but it certainly didn't help. Clearly I have angered some sort of evil Voodoo Spirit, I might have to take a break from the next tourney while I get my good juju back.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2014, 10:10 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online Season 12 - ROUND 2

Had a fun game with Heroscaper Guy yesterday.

I had my Skeletons army, he had my Marro Dividers army.

Early on Othkurik jumped all over MBS and slayed him with ease, without taking a wound. I had moved out some Skeletons during the process. The skeletons were able to engage Othkurik, and a couple of timely defensive whiffs saw him fall. TBR moved out for HeroscaperGuy next and The sekeltons put a quick 3 wounds on him, which saw 3 marro dividers backup their leader. Slowly my skeletons whittled his army down. I had some good skeleton reanimate rolls, I think he hit 3 divides. In the end I had about 5 skeletons Molten claw and Sonya left.

Nice game Heroscaper Guy, bad luck on some timely whiffs

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 11th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lol Crixus will be eliminated by playing 2 champs.

Such seeds. Much competition.

Last edited by Foudzing; March 11th, 2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old March 11th, 2014, 09:40 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Lol Crixus will be eliminated by playing 2 champs.

Such seeds. Much competition.
Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 12th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I better get only one skull each time but less zero skull rolls.
Careful what you ask for.
Old March 12th, 2014, 11:28 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

vermilyion and I will be playing this Saturday at 5pm EST. The pool is my Einar vs his Jandar. He has yet to pick which one he wants of it.
Old March 12th, 2014, 10:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The dok (0-1) v. El Diabolo (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Zombies of Morindan x5, Zombie Hulk x2, Me-Burq-Sa
* Mohican River Tribe x3, Brave Arrow, Bahadur, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
* Havech Eradicators x3, Death Chasers of Thesk x3, Siiv
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Water Elemental
dok has the option to select which armies will be used, or defer that choice. After armies are picked, El Diabolo decides who places their (entire) army first.
Starting now.
Old March 13th, 2014, 07:20 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Foudzing and I will be starting our game in a few minutes.

He has the Tagawa Samurai Archers and I have the Vipers.

Last edited by MegaSilver; March 13th, 2014 at 07:38 AM.
Old March 13th, 2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Foudzing and I will be starting our game in a few minutes.

He has the Tagawa Samurai Archers and I have the Vipers.
And the Vipers won!

It was a good close game against Foudzing, in which we exchanged times when we couldn't kill each other, and it came down to a 5-life Mittens against an Izumi, 1-life Master of the Hunt, and 1 Tagawa Samurai Archer. Mittens killed them all in that order to win the game. Good game Foudzing!
Old March 13th, 2014, 04:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Going down tonight at 7pm eastern.

Deathwalker 7000 vs. Templar Cavalry. The tournament figures heroscapers deserve...but not the tournament figures heroscapers need.

Quote:

The kevindola (0-0) v. Crixus33 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Templar Cavalry x2, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Samuel Brown, Kumiko
* Zombies of Morindan x3, Zombie Hulk, Zettian Infantry x2, Deathwalker 7000
* Knights of Weston x4, Finn the Viking Champion, Sir Orrick, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan
* Marro Drones x6, Tul-Bak-Ra, Sonya Esenwein
Crixus33 has the option to select which armies will be used, or defer that choice. After armies are picked, kevindola decides who places their (entire) army first.

Last edited by kevindola; March 13th, 2014 at 04:24 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events